Colored titles/locations ETC.?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It's called Posbit Modifications. The way you do it is this:

1. Save up 430 or so points. (Generally over 400 is nice, but a little more helps the administration out since they're poor.)
2. PM or IM an Administrator (Preferably RoaCh of DisCord, I'm not too sure if coRtALoS is familiar with doing it.) and say you want your postbit in whatever color you want it to be, the desired text, and italics/bold.
3. Donate the points you saved up to the Administrator that made the change for you.
4. Feel special.

There ya go. Hope that helped! :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Erm. It'll always be here unless by chance you're leaving right now and taking it to another location with no PC. Then you memorize it, come back, and buy a custom title. No? :)

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Darkmatter said:
2. PM or IM an Administrator (Preferably RoaCh of DisCord, I'm not too sure if coRtALoS is familiar with doing it.)
I just choose to not do it. I refuse to partake in making the postbit in the left column look like pewp. I could even do it so it'd show up for people I'd choose in their posting area so they'd never have to type in code in all their posts ever again. It just comes down to principle or a CRAPLOAD of gil. :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah, that's why RoaCh is now the high-class rich administrator. Well, you have enough points, IM RoaCh of DisCord on AIM and ask him to do your bidding in exchange for 450 or so points. :)

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i shoulda done that instead of a name change

Zerglite

Reaction score
i will never sink that low, give me a couple months and ill have the gil i need... i only got like 25 right now though

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I asked roach to [glow=black]do this for me[/glow] but he just put he white color tags.

but roachie.. isnt it all already white?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
I asked roach to [glow=black]do this for me[/glow] but he just put he white color tags.

but roachie.. isnt it all already white?
It's gray. I'll add the glow to your title if you want..but not your postbit..it'll look bad.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lemme decide on a more permanents user title or whatever before you glow it all.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Custom titles are ghey. You guys are all trying to copy off of me when I made all of my stuff red again like I had it in 2003 when I first became mod :( I hate you all. H8!!!

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
It's true. I thought JD's looked cool, so I changed mine :) I'm riding coach on this bandwagon :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
jd-inflames said:
Custom titles are ghey. You guys are all trying to copy off of me when I made all of my stuff red again like I had it in 2003 when I first became mod :( I hate you all. H8!!!
Silence, lard slave! You will now do my bigging and give me Smodship. :D