Color in profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i noticed some1 had color in their profile. but it was all over. like where there name was n above the profile window .... how the hell do u do that? ill get a screen shot to explain better.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
1) Get WPE (I don't recall where to get it, use Google) Make sure you get the "Pro Alpha" version. Once it is installed, run it.

2) In the filters menu, double-click a filter. give the filter a name, set the mode to advance, and change the "Start modify from" setting to "from the position in chain found." Then, uncheck all the boxes except "Send" in the "Search in" section. Next, up the number of times to apply to some arbitrarily high number (I use 100).

3) Now comes the fun part. Choose an ascii character that you'll use as the trigger for the replacement, and find its hexadecimal value. I use the character 'Þ' which has hex value DE as my trigger, but you can use whatever character you want. A handy list of ascii values can be found at www.asciitable.com

When you have a character and its hexadecimal equivalent, go back to the filter. In the search field, put that hexadecimal value into the offset 001. Then, in the modify section, put the value 0A into the offset 000 (0A is the newline character).

4) Apply the filter, and save it (if you want to use it later)

5) Now, run D2. Go back to WPE and click the "Target Program" button, and select Diablo 2. Make sure your filter is checked, and then click the ON button (its the third button from the left).

6) Now go back to d2, and whenever you want a newline character for your profile, just type the special character you chose, and WPE will replace it with the newline char when the packet is sent (i.e. when you click ok to update your profile).

7) In the advent that you crash your d2 when viewing the profile (It can happen ), you may want to make a "safety" filter. To do this, just follow the procedure above, but with the following changes:

a) In the Search in field, check only the Rcvd box.

b) In the Search field, put 0A in the 001 offset.

c) In the Modify field, put whatever hexadecimal value you are using for your trigger, at offset 000.

I think that covers it. You can also use WPE for other things, such as colored text, etc.
-Death_Ryder

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Accually that only works client side, i knew death_ryder and he said it was a huge joke,lol.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well it's obvious that there's a server side way of doing it. And unless there's some huge market out there for "custom profiles" that I'm not aware of, there's really no reason that it would be a private method.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Ill do it on an account for you if you want, :p, and just to tell ya, you cant do it in d2 or with anyhack :D

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Would you mind sharing what you're talking about instead of making vague allusions to it?

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Well it can only be done with StealthBot (or any other bot that will allow you to change the profile.) and there is no real text for it, its just a bunch of boxes, so i cant post it here. That is why im saying i would do it for you :p

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i got stealthbot. but what is the method? just a lot of boxes or wut. when i use stealthbot i use my sc cd key. will that work?

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
yes it will work with any game,but it has to be done with stealth bot, the "letters" themself dont really look like anything but boxes, so if ya want it, pm me your acct/pass and ill do it for you.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ebay.God
yes it will work with any game,but it has to be done with stealth bot, the "letters" themself dont really look like anything but boxes, so if ya want it, pm me your acct/pass and ill do it for you.
Quit trying to scam people.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol stfu u dunno wut ur talkinb about. its called a bot account. it doesnt even have characters in it.... so dont accuse people of scamming.

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
I tried some colors. Azura's right that ÿc; is purple. ÿc: is dark green. thats everything i can get besides 1-9.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and u can do ÿc( for a cool lookin white. i think + and other stuff do different shades. thats prolly already posted here tho......oh well.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ebay.God
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quit trying to scam people.
Ask azura, i did it for her acct, i did not steal it and i do not plan on stealing anybodys acct, so stfu plz.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Azura
lol stfu u dunno wut ur talkinb about. its called a bot account. it doesnt even have characters in it.... so dont accuse people of scamming.
already told im ^_^

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
He asked for MY account/pass. That is not a "bot account". It does have characters on it. No. I'm not giving you my account/pass and I doubt anyone else will either just so that you can change their profile. Please don't tell me to "stfu".

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omfg he didnt ask you. he asked me. i asked him if he could do it to my bot acct and he said to pm name and pass. this doesnt concern u at all.... so have a nice warm glass of stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.