Co-op, Competitive or UMS?

Discussion in 'StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty' started by coRtALoS, May 18, 2012.

?

Which game type do you prefer *the most*?

1. Co-op vs AI

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Competitive

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. UMS

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. coRtALoS

coRtALoS -=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-

Kabul, Afghanistan
    I'm a competitive person at heart. If I honestly can't beat someone/something while playing to the best of my ability, I start getting aggravated, and usually won't let it rest until I figure out AT LEAST the why aspect.

For this reason, I find myself logging on Starcraft 2 just for the co-op vs AI games. Not only because it's easy, but I don't have to worry about my rating, or countering new strategies that come out.

It also is a really easy way to enjoy the actual game, while still being able to hold a normal conversation with someone, beit in-game, or on Ventrilo/Skype.

2. Wing Zero

Wing Zero lol just as planned

Philly
    UMS when i can. This game doesn't really capture that SC1 love like it hope it would.

3. mog240

mog240 New Member

Competitive all the way. The constant goal of improving at the game is an incentive to keep laddering. I play UMS mainly to end a session or if I've just suffered a bad loss.

4. Jay1980

Jay1980 New Member

Co-Op against the AI. I like playing against the computer. Its more relaxing and less frantic, plus I'm not very good. :p

5. MGCImtR

MGCImtR eSports Player

These two sentences don't make sense. Like, saying 'I am a pro gamer but I am a noob'
    --------------

Competitive all the way... ladder is the real deal and no ....ing cg or unranked ladder on hots, just ladder. Too bad I don't have the time tp play sc2 lately