Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
This is a different kind of Tourney, in this tourney you cannot use any character that you have created, only those that were created by others prior to this date. (1/17/04)

Rules:

The Tourney will be judged by myself and BAMtheDOC. A Point system has been put into place. Wise actions and tactics gain you points, whereas blatant stupidity and lack of skill will lose you points.
No throwing opponent out of the arena
No Munching (you'll know if you are, cause I'll come down on you like a ton of bricks with Fat Bastard on top. Munching includes, but is not limited to God Modding and controlling other's chars.)
You cannot use dead Characters ((like my Trias or May))

Certain characters have restrictions on them because of their overall strength or story lines. An Example is Ryu Amerese and The Lady. Of course God Modding characters such as the one created by Speaker in that sticky are unusable.

Have fun or I will eat you, I'll have someone eat your children, and I'll have Darkblade eat your spleen.

The first two to chose will be myself and BAMtheDoc, who choses first out of the two is still being decided in a final match. Its titled Showdown of the Titans at the moment, its at the end of our match with Folker and brood.

As a Bonus, a 100 post count bonus will be added to the victor of the tourney.

When the match is decided the victor will chose first.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You want me to post in this, because? Oh well... This last battle is shaping up to be quite fun, too :D

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ALLRIGHT! This Tourney is now OPEN!!!!!

Chose your characters according to the rules above and once we have enough people we'll get started!

MY CHARACTER will be Vesquire, honorary member of the Family Nusradai. Elf and Archangel. Archer of the Divine. (yeah, I'm just adding whatever I feel like...)

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, so you're participating in this and judging it? Why not just let me judge it?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Dark, just Moo. My plans are this: Me and BAM never fight, and if we do, it won't be a points system, it'll be like the Titans that just ended in a draw. Then one of the two of us would judge all other fights that we are not participating in.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think that a three judge system would work better, no? Because if you two disagree it is split 50/50.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I will definitely join! Can I use Ryu?? lol just kidding, im not sure I would even if I could. I couldn't handle the power, same with Tacitus.

Well I will use *checks Character submission thread*Aww so many to choose from, grrr.... who to pick who to pick...

Name: Intereonix
Race: Living Vamire/Deva
Class: Faith Channeler

Abilities: (this was a copy and paste from my post in the races thread...)
Mage Hand at will
Spider Climb 3 / day
Darkness 3 / day
Improved Invisibility
Teleport 3 / day

A vampire has detect thoughts, telepathy, and true seeing as the spells, as innate abilities.

Domination (Su): A living vampire has the Domination ability to influence others (think Dracula)
Blood Drain (Ex): A living vampire can drain the blood of his victim to gain health
Create Spawn (Su): A living vampire can create other vampires through draining their blood. The created Vampire will follow Intereonix. It will rise after 1 minute to one day
Transfusion (Ex): A Living Vampire can use the Transfusion ability rather than Create Spawn. The vampire puts some of his blood back into the body of his victim. Doing so drains the vampire of any health he gained from that victim, and the victim becomes a living vampire instead, at full health. The vampire cannot use this ability more than one minute after his dead. A vampire can turn an undead vampire or vampire spawn into a living vampire by allowing them to drain him of some of his blood. A living vampire has no master.
Metabolism Control (Ex): Vampires have an unlimited life span, do not age, but are alive, so their bodies still grow. Cutting off their hair or nails would only cause them to regenerate, so vampires have control over the growth of their anatomy. Living Vampires can freely change the length of his nails, hair, and/or canine teeth. They often use this ability to hide their claws and fangs until they’re ready to strike a victim and expose what they really are. The vampire can also stop breathing, make their hearts stop, etc.
Strength Bonus (Su): A living Vampire can call upon his Vampiric nature to incease his strength for a short time, no more than 3/day

Deva Abilities:
Flight
Lesser Celestial Touch
Divine Health

Living Vampire Special Qualities:
A vampire retains all the special qualities of the base creature and those listed below and powers similar to the undead type (see below).
Super Immortality (Ex): The living vampire has no maximum age. He takes no penalties for aging, and any penalties he once had are negated. If a living vampire chooses to do so, he may store his soul in a magical item like a lich does, and will be revived in a couple days if killed. If that if the item is destroyed, it does not kill him. He is now simply more vulnerable to death.
Speed Enhancement (Ex): A living vampires is extremely fast
Scent (Ex): Vampires can use the scent ability to track, and are really good with chemicals.
Darkvision (Ex): Living Vampires can see in utter darkness (natural) with a range of 60 ft.
Low-Light Vision (Ex): Living Vampires can see when there is only limited light.
Damage Reduction (Su): A living vampire takes less damage from every attack.
Fast Healing (Ex): A living vampire heals extremely fast
Regeneration (Ex): A vampire has regeneration equal to his constitution score (max 20). A lost appendage regenerates after approximately one minute. Damage dealt to vampires by fire ignores regeneration.
Immunity (Ex): Vampires are immune to cold, electricity, and sonic damage.
Resistance (Ex): Vampires have fire and acid resistance.
Undead Characteristics (Ex): Living vampires are immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, stunning, disease, death effects, death from massive damage, and necromantic effects. They are, however, still subject to mind-influencing effects.

A vampire can fight blindly and is never caught unawares.

A Vampire has greatly increased strength, dexterity, and charisma. They also gain a small bit of knowledge and wisdom.

Deva Abilities:
Immunity: Immune to holy energies used in an offensive manner
Resistances: Unaffected by diseases and has a resistance to cold.
Spell Competency: All spells work slightly better if they are from the moon domain.
The Will to Fight On: When Intereonix would usually fall unconscous in battle, he continues to fight on with the same, or greater strength until death.

VAMPIRE WEAKNESSES
For all their power, vampires have one weakness. This is known as light weakness.

Light Weakness: To a vampire’s powers, sunlight is like an anti-magic field. A vampire that stays in sunlight for more than 10 seconds loses all spell-like and supernatural abilities from being a vampire as if they were in an anti-magic field. They also lose any temporary health they had from draining blood. All of the vampire’s abilities come back when the vampire returns to darkness, except his temporary health, which can only be regained by taking more victims.

Deva Weaknesses:
Darkness weakness: When in utter darkness, Intereonix loses all Deva abilities and Qualities

Spells: the Faith Channeller has the same spells as a Cleric, but has an added domain and has one extra spell per spell level.

Positive Energy: the Faith Channeler can direct his undead turning attempts into his weapon for a holy weapon, or he can use it to heal his allies.

Equipment:
Channeling Icon: Red Eyes upon a Black Field: focus for channeling faith
Durem Fullblade: 18 inches longer than a greatsword, made fromthe only metal known that can pierce foot think adamantium.
Chain of the Soul: A Durem Chain Shirt that has the souls, or sahdes of the souls, of every single person Intereonix has ever killed.

Appearance: Intereonix is a tall statuesque man when his claws, hair and canines are short. He has an air of sophistication about him. When in battle, and his claws and teeth are lengthened, he is a horror to behold. He has long white hair and usually wears fine clothing over his light armor.

History: Intereonix was a Deva, a lesser minion in the War, on heaven's side. He was drilled in training in a vast group by Trias the Betrayer. Intereonix was bitten in the same battle where Trias fell and Jans "died." Intereonix watched most of the events as they transpired. After being bitten by a Vampire, the vampire has killed and his blood mixed with that of Intereonix, thus he became a Living Vampire. He was expelled from heaven and now resides on earth, always lsitening for word of Trias. In years past, a stranger, a dark mage approached him and started talking of Trias. Intereonix knew not who this stanger was, but when he gave chase to ask him a few more questions, he was gone. Intereonix looked around the tavern where they had been talking and noticed that the entire room was frozen in time. Whoever the stranger was, he sure was wierd...

Diety: Duryl (God of darkness and the anti-light)

Faith Domains: Darkness, Moon, Spirit

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd rather the judges pick the character for us, or at least me.

I'll participate as long as you pick me a character, Tac or BAM.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Name: Torment (or Kargin Nusradai)
Race: Human (well, thats what other poeple think)
Class: Dormant Temporal Mage

Equipment:
Chain of Betrayal: A small braclet forged of Adamantium chain links, small spikes dig into Torment's skin, and into his very soul, a constant reminder of his betrayal. There is a small pendant upon it that is shaped like a diamond with a skeletal hand within.

Tenser's Blade: Can only be used in conjunction with Tenser's Transformation, but it doubles the duration of the spell, and doubles all bonusses.

Abilities:
Immunity to The Axe of Torment, he forged it, and thus cannot be hit by it.
Powerful Arcane spells, has Temporal spells as well, but they lay dormant.
Power Casting: he can cast faster than normal

Appearance:

History:
Torment was born as Kargin Nusradai, son of Tacitus Nusradai. He was killed at the age of twelve, and later Ressurected by his father, who will hope to atone for his past transgressions. Torment learned much of Temporal magics, and then used them to travel back to a time when his father was the Tormentor. He orchestrated an ingenious Revolt, and completed the Betrayal against his father. His only purpose was to gain more power. He has searched out the different forms of his father, hoping to completely destroy him and take whatever mysterious power he may have.

:D

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Ok Dark, you want a character chosen for you? Lets see...*peruses his characters*

How about Devenar the Spithriku Theurge, caster of arcane and divine magic alike. The combination of the arcane and divine can be deadly when combined with the physical prowess of this spider demon.

Or, Kane, Deathclaw Planeswalker. Two words: Claws and Horns. Then theres the fact that he can planeswalk similar to the way Ryu can. With arcane magics, specialized in portals, and the brutish physique of a Deathclaw, this guy is just plain dangerous.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Alright then, Kane. But remember, if you happen to feel the need to have him speak, he's basically a big furry lizard, gotta have the whole hissing thing going. Other than that he can cast most arcane spells from D&D v3.0, which you'll have to find yourself if you don't already know them.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can i join, i also would like Tac or Bam to pick a character for me.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Man, you guys are no fun. Have some fun in picking a character, I did;)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont have that many, Igor still has to progress a bit further before he is godly. and my other chars... i didnt use most of them.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Otmorozok, you cannot use your own character. Look through the submit thread for any created before January and pick one. I suggest one created by myself or BAMtheDOC, though not a few of the mentioned ones that have been banned from use.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Lazy bum....meh, I was wrong, he's a gatecrasher, not a planeswalker...

Name: Kane
Race: DeathClaw
Class: Gate Crasher (multi-planar class)

Appearance:

Abilities: Arcane spells: portal related are much stronger, same fighting abilities as a Ranger

Equipment:
Portal "Keys," lots of 'em, has a key to nearly all portals that can be accessed by anyone. (A note, Portal keys aren't keys as you think of them. Portal Keys can be anything from a tooth to a huge rock to a simmple humming near the portal.)
Shards of a shattered Gem (Trust)

History: Was a friend and ally of Trias the Betrayer, but was slain in combat. Years later when Trias found himself, he traveled to find where all his lost companions had been slain, and ressurected them, and thus Kane was born again, even though he had estroyed many useful portal in his travels, his knowledge had greatly aided Trias, and for that he was enternally grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.