Cleaning the bowels of Battleforums

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
It disgusts how far this site has fallen from its glory. I remember the days when this site was insanely active and was a leader in the Blizzard community. Lately it has been inactive and ridden with spam. I have so much passion for the site that I bought it from Dirty Dog Ltd. and have begun to get rid of all the spam so that we have a clean forum to actually communicate on. This will take some time. There are literally thousands of spam posts, so be patient on my promise. Within a week or two I will be getting a hold of everyone asking them to come back and join in the community again.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
just don't hire someone to design another hideous layout... please

i can't take the heartbreak anymore

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Austin aka arkueckelhan. I'll be posting a bio for members in the near future.

and no, I don't plan on hiring people to do junk they don't know how to do. I feel like this layout is pretty good, at most I would just add more images for the sides in rotation.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Austin? So you're the new owner? Well, welcome (I think I'm slow on this).

I see I'm still a mod, and though I've been away for a bit, I can help you when it comes to cleaning up. When I have some free time I'll sift through the posts and try to remove spam. My time is limited at the moment..but I Intend on getting back into the BF community and helping out, if given the opportunity.

So yeah.. lets do something and get this place going again!

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Austin? So you're the new owner? Well, welcome (I think I'm slow on this).

I see I'm still a mod, and though I've been away for a bit, I can help you when it comes to cleaning up. When I have some free time I'll sift through the posts and try to remove spam. My time is limited at the moment..but I Intend on getting back into the BF community and helping out, if given the opportunity.

So yeah.. lets do something and get this place going again!
Glad to have you back. I will be making myself available to all the long-time members here soon, just trying to get work done first. You definitely will be kept on as a mod here, I appreciate your work. And the BF community is 100% in a growth direction, this decline crap is done. You'll see I'm not blowing steam out my ass once I post the plan (as it stands for now) in a weeks time or so.

But its great to run into you Roach!

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was busy almost all of yesturday so was only able to delete spam and couldn't get much else done. But I did do some good research on code that will be very useful to our site. Piecing some gaps right now. I am good at viral campaigns but I need you alls help in getting some more people to the site originally... please post all your ideas for good/ free advertising (creativity counts)