Clans?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I would actually say that person, play more games and maybe I will care about playing with you.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I entered a clan that was 113 ranked in solo but after but at some time (shor time) my stats get 49.6 % . Then when I improved again I was offered many clans. From that time on i have refused many solo clans, MANY...sorry i have been in better no thx.

I have some plans for ranked below 100. I know the rank really means many games played not very good clan. All good clans do not play ladder like SK , not enough but they are still the best. Well, I expect something mixed- ranked below 100 and with good players, Bulgarian or German or French because from the European they have the best players who most of all do not play lame and their clans have solo players from up to down.

Reaction score
for most clans that i've been in, rank doesn't mean anything, the clans that care about rank are within top 20 of whatever they r competing for

xxtallguyxx

Member!
Reaction score
clans are great but they dont just accept ne 1 so basically u need 2b better than average or just a good guy thats how i got into my clan yup yup yup

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
Well i originally had clan tgg in my hands (my acct= star_universal) and then i transferred ownership to my brother (newbiee[tgg]) and the clan just went downhill. He booted all of our best players, and he says hes only keeping the players "who are nice and willing to teach him how to play." Trust me he sux and if we were to have a battleforums clan, we would not want to be under the command of a noob. Therefore, i propose that we all set up a time to meet in a channel and create the clan instantly. It does not matter to me who the leader is, as long as he is of battleforums and is a good player. I say we all meet on either the time already said by mystic sorcerer or at this time (either one will do but preferably friday):

6:00 PM Eastern time Friday (i'm too lazy to find the times for other time zones, it would be best if u were on all day or could find out for yourself. Sry about the inconvenience :goofy )
Since i can't possibly find out all of your account names, make a reply post to this if u can come, and include your acct u will be on. I will be on a brand new acct : Kirby[bf]

CLAN BF= CLAN BATTLEFORUMS

Meet in channel op battleforums if possible. I have no clue who would be chieftan or shaman, probably the moderators and all who r actively playing on bnet (me, luna, happychinse boy, etc...)

Post back if u can come. Thank You.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
seems like kirby has 987654345678 accounts, just like me :usad
i'm trying to beat my 4v4 rt record, 23-0 i hate blizz
friday is kinda hard for me to enter bnet before 22:00 PM EST =(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Don't play 4 on 4 RT, there is always a noob playing. Go 3 on 3 or less.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
xxtallguyxx said:
clans are great but they dont just accept ne 1 so basically u need 2b better than average or just a good guy thats how i got into my clan yup yup yup
You exchanged sexual favors with the Chieftan, liar.

Battleforums doesn't need a clan.

It's been attempted like fifty bajillion times and failed. I doubt the next time will be ANY different.

Reaction score
omGz lOL lyke hey every0ne lets get 2gether and make a battlef0rums clan lololol
we can lyke d0minate 0mfglolz!!

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
Don't play 4 on 4 RT, there is always a noob playing. Go 3 on 3 or less.
that's what makes me go to 4v4, it's harder than all other game types
watch THIS.. unbelievable
im using the "itsthelag-" acc in this game
maybe not enough micro, but 4v1 with 3 teammates leaving in the start... i needed more macro then micro. unbelievable =/

PS: if someone really takes time to see this rep, could you give me some feedback? :usad please

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
4v4 is newb game, even 3v3, 2v2 is best RT although rt.... sucks in general. And you can still win in 2v2, it's not hard to beat 1 base vs 2 bases after your partner has quitted but thats just newb thinking- omg we're going to lose I'm leaving

ChrisH36

Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
that's what makes me go to 4v4, it's harder than all other game types
watch THIS.. unbelievable
im using the "itsthelag-" acc in this game
maybe not enough micro, but 4v1 with 3 teammates leaving in the start... i needed more macro then micro. unbelievable =/

PS: if someone really takes time to see this rep, could you give me some feedback? :usad please
Dude, its not hard... its easy because there is some jerk that screws up on the enemy team or your team for that matter.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
Dude, its not hard... its easy because there is some jerk that screws up on the enemy team or your team for that matter.
low lvl RT not hard? how the...

if you win2 games in a row, man AMM will screw you up and you'll have maybe the hardest games in your life, with 90% people in the other team (freq. smurfs) and noobs on yours team.

I know that the replays section is not here, sry - but you could take a look

Reaction score
Lies, I play RT and i'm level 21. I still get people who do not know how to micro at all and have no manners. But what really pisses me off is when I get allies who never talk, i'm talking to a ****ing wall whenever I play RT which to me, defeats the purpose or RTing.

I prefer AT because its fun (except for kotg) and because i'm with some buds. I can get AT games easily because i'm in a CLAN which is a good thing

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
i've ATed for a long time, but i got tired of abusing stuff -_-
mass shadow hunters are not fun at all as wards are undispellable...
me and friends hardly never lost with this strategy, getting to rank 63 with 14-3
the 3rd time we lost, they could hold the game until high levels, and 4 lvl 3 storm bolts were THE shit :usad

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
Since shaman booted all the gosus in clan tgg, a new clan has been made, clan uber, and im telling u guys, its THE SHIT. This clan blows ggl away (even if it only has 10 members so far, cuz its brand new). Luna, im inviting u and all bf members who have a solid record to join the clan. I shall be on the account p0wer.0f.yahi.

o_O :yum

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'm 3 wins and 276 losses. Lots of people tell me that I'm a total pro. I'm not sure if that clan is good enough for me, though.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^^ hahah...
rival...is that on us east? please dont give me the realm name!!!!
is there a dot after power.0f yahi???

btw i am quik.silver[2k] @ U.s. eastttttttt

ChrisH36

Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
Lies, I play RT and i'm level 21. I still get people who do not know how to micro at all and have no manners. But what really pisses me off is when I get allies who never talk, i'm talking to a ****ing wall whenever I play RT which to me, defeats the purpose or RTing.
I hate mostly those poeple who don't have ****ing manners. They always spam DDDDD when someone is gonna lag out. Then you wipe the smirk off thier faces and they call us noobs and fags because he himself sux. I once used raiders and netted one guys siege and casters. And he calls me a noob, then I tell him you sucked (which he did, he had master training and he didn't even try to sheep my hard units). Then he is all like GG NO RM KTHX BYE!