Clan

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
o.<

o.< Those bastards. I think Battleforums should unite to form a clan. o_O Infact i thought there was a battleforums clan..And I hope that Bob guy knows Rise of the Machines sucked =P

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
We had a clan "Clan BaFo" run by warg, who eventualy turned faggish, and left.

We could make a clan, but I am in one, and what do we care what blizzforums thik? they are a bunch of 6 yr olds.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yes but those 6 year olds have insulted us! We must retaliate with our 7 year old mentalitys u.u'

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i would join but i would want it to go somewhere. like no noobs allowed also
i know some of these peeps could make a wicked site for the clan. but i wouldnt want noobs in clan. i in so many clans and they gay so i left them all

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by spiderman546
lol i would join but i would want it to go somewhere. like no noobs allowed also
i know some of these peeps could make a wicked site for the clan. but i wouldnt want noobs in clan. i in so many clans and they gay so i left them all
Ya, I would like to join a clan that actually had good players. Most clans have newbs at level 2-4. n00bs just ruin the whole experience of a clan.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
heh hey not cool my solo is only lvl4 but thats just because I just started give me a few months and Ill be like lvl 20 :)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
A clan based on skill is a clan destined to faaaail. Skill should be about 50%, Attitude should be the other 50%.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Im planning on creating a clan BattleForums very soon. As soon as its created, I'll post info on how to join (probibly all thats required is being a poster here). More later...

Vinny04

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was around when the first attemp was made but im still interested so count me in!

i wanna be a peon! if possible lol :)