Clan xbfx is gone

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
If hacks are going to be removed then a Use Map Settings forum should go in atleast. That should draw some people, maybe.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
If hacks are going to be removed then a Use Map Settings forum should go in atleast. That should draw some people, maybe.
I was thinking about adding a subforum of the Map Dev forum that will be for the discussion and distribution of UMS maps from bnet.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You know what I think...I think you should add a forum for peeps who don't play WC3 anymore, but have had that useless knowledge drummed into their minds (like me!) and need a place to let it all go...in healthy conversation of cource, that's what I think!

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
That's what this forum is for...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
it's sad to see it go, but why the hell do i make no sense? pfft

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think i have a good idea the sub-forum of the Map development to be all the maps they play like Footmen wars, .. where they can discuss such maps

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
but then that would add custom game whores that dont know a single thing about war3. "use defend against hunts"
Custom Game Whores > Hackers.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Come on we gonna have more WC members and what is more they wont all go to WoW. They will enjoy it. I myself when i play for hours i find it nice to make a footmen war after that for example.Think of this idea, exactly instead of the hack section.