Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Wedesday

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Clan WCF

As promised, I will be starting up a new WC3 clan for all that are willing. This one will be organized quite a bit different (as opposed to no organization at all). We will have certain requirements for joining, and all members will have to live up to those requirements to remain in the clan:

REQUIREMENTS
1. You must be level 7 or higher, current battleforums members are EXCLUDED from this requirement. All new players that are going to join, will have to meet this requirement.
2. Activity is expected. You must log on at least every 30 days or you will be removed from the clan.
3. The shaman spots will be announced BASED on who is the best, not who is the current moderator of whatever forum.
4. Members are expected to help other members progress through the game. New members should just ask older members for help if they need it.

Other than that, everything is free game. The clan can be set up anytime, anywhere. We just need the people.

Personally, I like the idea of this Tuesday. Most people have the week off for spring break, but if you don't, that is ok. We can get you in later. =)

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
yeah the clan is gonna be a good idea, is it going to be only tft or rOc too? If so i'll try out cuz im one of the most l33t on xRoC

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
aww cmon air-a-gorn u know i cant leave xckx :(
Just create a new account. No one ever said you had to leave XCKX. =)

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....I....MIGHT....be able to get it by then......

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I don't think we can do it tomorrow, I just put that up there if we are desperate. We would need around 10 people to sign up by then. I just don't see that happening.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok i also wont leave xCKx and i have a VERY old account from a year that sucks it is lvl6 and close to lvl7. If you want me to join with this silly one ok.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
well aragorn, lets think about this rationally:

amount of ACTIVE war3forums members: 10 more or less
amount of ACTIVE war3 players (as in plays everyday): 6 more or less

i will join with my smurf accnt but the only day i can join is today :( because ima gonna be gone all week (up to next sunday).

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
well aragorn, lets think about this rationally:

amount of ACTIVE war3forums members: 10 more or less
amount of ACTIVE war3 players (as in plays everyday): 6 more or less

i will join with my smurf accnt but the only day i can join is today :( because ima gonna be gone all week (up to next sunday).
I don't think we can do that unfortunately. You will have to join later this week, I don't think we can scrape up 10 members today.

tard07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive been lookin for a nice clan lol... this thread is a godsend hehe... i can join with my goon- account. its like 3 and 0 i started it today but my akas are all above lvl 10. so is there a set day yet?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I thought you wanted to be in a good clan? >.>

I guess i could be in the clan but I could only be active on late weekends..I might be able to make Tuesday..Depends what i got goin' on.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
woo finally a new clan...

illl join, but since i dont like my record, ill make new acc, but we'll see.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i should join a clan im just stuck on level 8!!! I just cant go over it, although i dont play the game on a daily or even weekly basis....I play humans

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by tard07
ive been lookin for a nice clan lol... this thread is a godsend hehe... i can join with my goon- account. its like 3 and 0 i started it today but my akas are all above lvl 10. so is there a set day yet?
Wednesday was my original idea of when we are going to make it. If you are coming to help us make the clan, be prepared to do some advertising for the clan. With about 9 people spamming channels about the clan, I don't think we can hide it for long. =)