Clan TTG's Starcraft II, 2v2 Tournament 100$ prize

Trigger_this

Member!
Reaction score
Website
TriggerThisGameing.tk
Blizzard has announced that the servers will be back up before retail. So, sometime around mid July Clan TTG is going to host a 2v2 tournament with first place prize splitting 100$!
-The exact date and time will be decided and posted up AS SOON as Blizzard says the beta servers will be back up- So stay tuned

It will be 32 teams (64 people).

Right now being inexperienced in the Tournament hosting field I may want to do a test tournament that awards no money first before doing the actual tournament with the 100$ prize. So, we will run that tournament first if time and sign ups permit. If we don't get a test run in then with the limited help I have the tournament will progress solely on replays of your matches being submitted so i can watch them and move each team up the bracket accordingly. Every game will be first match deciding victor and then the finale will be best of 3.

THIS TOURNAMENT IS FREE TO ENTER! Just post in the topic at Clan TTG - All about Starcraft II - Unreal Portal

Please leave your email address associated with your b.net 2.0 account that way people can get in contact with their opponent or teammate. You can sign up without a partner and you will be paired with others that do not have a partner.

About casting: hopefully if it get's popular enough someone will want to cast the finals.

Current Registers: (Without even promoting the tournament yet)

To get added to this list ^ please go to Clan TTG - All about Starcraft II - Unreal Portal and post in the Tournament Thread. (It is forum software and you don't have to register to sign up to make it easier for everyone)
I will try and keep this updated!

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I would, but I sadly cannot. :( GL with your tourney!