Chims w/Web

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I know that mass wyrms aren't so strong, that is why I said that I don't want mass, ussually 2 are enough or 3 in 2v2, but even to get 2 it requires alot of things.
I use them for that breath that slows and puts in a deadlock everything not magic imune.
For me a single attack from wyrms values as much as a frost nova, frost nova is more powerfull, but it has practiccaly the same effect and freezing breath is an attack, even if it is very slow is still very good.
Also, I like this unit because (just like the game specifies) is good in assault battle, because it's powerfull it has alot of hp and of course can be coiled.

Harris.On.Rento

Member!
Reaction score
mass chims and wyrms are both total shit. even building a boneyard of chim roost reduces winning chances like 50%.. except usually if games get long and it becomes just massing and laming and hero focusing. winning in early rushes and at tier1 or 2 are way more skillful.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Harris.On.Rento said:
mass chims and wyrms are both total shit. even building a boneyard of chim roost reduces winning chances like 50%.. except usually if games get long and it becomes just massing and laming and hero focusing. winning in early rushes and at tier1 or 2 are way more skillful.

not if the game gets long.
If u have enough resources. mass wyrms are not reccomended yes, but about 6 chims let's say, I think that they are pretty lethal.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
TheoStormhawk said:
I know that mass wyrms aren't so strong, that is why I said that I don't want mass, ussually 2 are enough or 3 in 2v2, but even to get 2 it requires alot of things.
I use them for that breath that slows and puts in a deadlock everything not magic imune.
For me a single attack from wyrms values as much as a frost nova, frost nova is more powerfull, but it has practiccaly the same effect and freezing breath is an attack, even if it is very slow is still very good.
Also, I like this unit because (just like the game specifies) is good in assault battle, because it's powerfull it has alot of hp and of course can be coiled.
Also, you are blowing 7 food per wyrm. You could make 3 necs, or 2 fiends or 2 stats with that food supply.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
it is good to have 2~3 wyrms for the slow but are generally not ment to be massed

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Icedragon said:
it is good to have 2~3 wyrms for the slow but are generally not ment to be massed
3 or 4 for the 2v2 games and 2 for 1v1 are enough.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Wrong place, since Chims don't have Web it needs to be moved to Map Development. As far as them being overpowered with it, of course.

-Frank :cool:

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
And u want to move it now, I think that the topic (or topics:)) is almost over.
Anyway that is what I meant in the second post of this thread, but I haven't expressed corectly my opinion, I said "custom map" instead of "map development".