Chatting and discussing about: drugs!

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
The best I've done in the past like..2 years is a week. I fail.
I have been sober since school started. I think it is actually more like a month now. Turns out not doing drugs doesn't help your brain.

Also you are a complete failure.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
I have been sober since school started. I think it is actually more like a month now. Turns out not doing drugs doesn't help your brain.

Also you are a complete failure.
yeah i'm at about a month as well. i dunno, it depends on the drug, they mainly affect my emotional status or ability to focus properly. it's just easier not to do them at all than try to balance the resulting hangovers, down periods and cravings.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
yeah i'm at about a month as well. i dunno, it depends on the drug, they mainly affect my emotional status or ability to focus properly. it's just easier not to do them at all than try to balance the resulting hangovers, down periods and cravings.
Well for me, I like smoking weed, but when I do I get anti social and do not want to engage with people. Drinking is alright, but getting hungover and not having weed to fix said hangover is ****ty. I do not do any other drugs so that is all I can speak for.

kissmekwik

Reaction score
Holland. Now that word brings back some memories I've kinda forgotten... :trippy: