Chatting and discussing about: drugs!

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
im sure most people here have at least smoked weed on occasion, but im curious as to how deep into the drug scene some of you have delved, or if any of you have any interesting drug-related stories.

i don't really have any good stories, but i'll start off with a small one anyways:

one time, tripping on shrooms with a friend of mine (i like shrooms, i dunno), she and i go to the bedroom. the night has been spent watching movies that for some reason have created an incredible amount of sexual tension (thank you, Ron Burgandy) and we're both ready to get it on.

we kinda fool around for a bit, having an amazing time because of how crazy everything looks and feels, im already pretty much nude, when she starts undressing at my bedside.

i kinda just lie back and enjoy what im seeing, when in the dark her form seems to change.

what the ****, SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUDE.

kind of taken aback at first, and not really thinking about what i was about to say, i blurt out:

"woah, you kind of look like a guy."

now it's important that you know this friend is a cute girl, but she's skinny and has always been self-conscious about her smaller boobs (she's a c, whatever, it's mainly due to her best friend having double d's)

so naturally, she completely stops undressing, and gives me the worst look of scathing fury i have ever seen.

i immediately realize my mistake.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! IT WAS THE SHROOMS!" i pleaded. "you don't actually look a guy, you're beautiful!"

but it was too late, the damage was done, and she started putting her clothes back on.

"maybe we should just go to sleep," she says.

saddened for a moment, fully erect, i lay on my side feeling awful.

but then i started seeing some cool **** again and it was all better.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
have you not like you know read any of my post like ever......all i used to do is drugs....

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
but yea ok i'll post a newer story then........

While I was on leave my bff gave me a bunch of acid which I smuggled onto the airplane back to va. Since I'm military acid is one of the few drugs i can get away with.....well on a friday night me and my bud started dropping hits right after we just bought marvel vs capcom 3 and a new 52 inch amazing 3d tv....well pretty much we were screaming at thids amazing tv while drinking tripping playing mvc3 online.

Well my friends come over and decide to drag us out to a country bar. Well I lost my bud tripping there and basically was in a wonderland of flirting drinking and dancing....well I finally found my friends and we was all around a table and i had to go to the bathroom. So as i was walking by this nasty haggard old lady she started flirting with me trying to kiss me....i toldher my friend in purple would love to talk to her and walked to the bathroom.

When I came back outside my friend was puking all over the table and I ran up laughing asking did the acid get to him and he was like no i just made out with that nasty old chick and stuck my tounge between her gap tooth.....

Of course I laughed my ass off until we was kicked out....

yea they not what they used to be but go damn it i luv acid. best drug ever. and **** europe for being awesome

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
im not so big on drug stories, so i'll keep it short: dropping in line for tickets at disneyland so as to plan the peak whilst on space mountain. win.
kind of taken aback at first, and not really thinking about what i was about to say, i blurt out:

"woah, you kind of look like a guy."

now it's important that you know this friend is a cute girl, but she's skinny and has always been self-conscious about her smaller boobs (she's a c, whatever, it's mainly due to her best friend having double d's)

so naturally, she completely stops undressing, and gives me the worst look of scathing fury i have ever seen.

i immediately realize my mistake.
exactly how you felt in that moment is how i feel every second after i say anything while on drugs. the absolute worst sinking feeling in your chest. kindof love it. possibly the only reason i come back time after time. nothing else comes close to that kind of delivery.

Octopor

Reaction score
have you not like you know read any of my post like ever......all i used to do is drugs....
i know, but this was for the sake of conversation, forum stimulus, and so forth. time has passed and i'm sure plenty of other people have dipped their toes in the ocean of illegal drug abuse.

im not so big on drug stories, so i'll keep it short: dropping in line for tickets at disneyland so as to plan the peak whilst on space mountain. win.

exactly how you felt in that moment is how i feel every second after i say anything while on drugs. the absolute worst sinking feeling in your chest. kindof love it. possibly the only reason i come back time after time. nothing else comes close to that kind of delivery.
ahahaha, usually when that happens i think to myself, "wow, i'm an idiot. i sound like the biggest retard. thank goodness these people know me well enough to know that i know better than to believe what i just said."

to keep the stories going:

spoilers are **** and don't work said:
in my first year of high school i tried e at a party with some people, specifically a girl i liked at the time.

pretty much as soon as it hit us i found myself intensely attracted to her and, more so than that, she seemed to be feeling the same way about me.

SKIP A BUNCH OF CUDDLING AND OTHER ****

we're in a laundry room, we're not ****ing or anything, but we're making out and dry-humping the everliving **** out of each other. i have one teenage hand in her bra and the other is kinda just chilling, caressing her and whatnots. she's diggin it, kinda moaning, it's cool.

but in my mind, i figure, 'hey, i have two hands. i can do better than this.'

but what to do with my other hand? i already have one hand groping her breasts, surely another in the same place would be redundant.

but she's on top of me, and i'm on the floor! surely to finger her from the front at this angle would be nothing but awkward.

THEN, a thought pops into my head!

what if i reach OVER her, and then around? surely i could reach her vagina that way.

don't ask me why i thought i could do it that way, i don't know, in my head it MADE SENSE.

so i reach into her pants, and begin fingering away at a hole that i thought was her cooter.

to my utter delight (and now, in retrospect, fascinating surprise) she enjoyed it.

and that was the first time i ever fingered a girls butthole.

sorry that so far my stories just have to do with girls

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
this one time i got really high and bragged about it on the internet.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember that.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Don't mess with anything anymore but the last time I did shrooms the two guys I was tripping with kinda freaked out and spend the next several hours crying their eyes out. I sat and enjoyed the golden compass (awesome movie) in a puddle of my own sweat. I wasn't even hot or anything, I just leak water out of my body on shrooms, its the weirdest thing.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
was that before or after you became rich and famous from your rap career
It was probably during the time when he was becoming an astronaut/music prodigy/teacher/lawyer/engineer all the while playing WOW 15 hrs a day and posting on bf all the time while smoking weed. Cuz all stoners are THAT PRODUCTIVE. Not to mention being richer then bill gates.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
was that before or after you became rich and famous from your rap career
Before, during and after.

It was probably during the time when he was becoming an astronaut/music prodigy/teacher/lawyer/engineer all the while playing WOW 15 hrs a day and posting on bf all the time while smoking weed. Cuz all stoners are THAT PRODUCTIVE. Not to mention being richer then bill gates.
Hahaha, oh wow, youre still on about this 5 years later. :acclaim:

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
mike was the first person to ever lie on the internet we have to shame him publicly

Octopor

Reaction score
it's to keep tragedies like this from ever happening again

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Before, during and after.

Hahaha, oh wow, youre still on about this 5 years later. :acclaim:

Sorry your feeble mind can't comprehend that you got owned :acclaim:

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
right

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Gimmi is still sucking Mike's dick as usual. Not surprised.

P.S: I fixed it for you, sorry I don't double check my posts.