Charracters for d3

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopstick

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my gf and i thougth of some cool characters one night this was ahwile back.and a little of a story line of the characters:

The characters come from different timelines with there worlds all affected by the coruption of the devil and demons( diablo,baal, whoever they think of). their worlds are being torn apart or there world is torn apart. they get transported through time to the beggining of the end, a world between heaven and earth. limbo or whatever u wanna call it. There here to vanquish the evil so in there time may be in peace.

1:ancient galdiator, his weopns include, short swords, shields, full arm blades( the ones that are equiped jsut on his arms) helms that resemble ancient gods or animals.

2: pirate,

3: vampire,

4: Mage

5: advanced assasin:(maybe from 3500 A.D)

ill go into more detail with there abilties, thats the best part. and ill post some more characters.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The characters come from different timelines with there worlds all affected by the coruption of the devil and demons( diablo,baal, whoever they think of). their worlds are being torn apart or there world is torn apart. they get transported through time to the beggining of the end, a world between heaven and earth. limbo or whatever u wanna call it. There here to vanquish the evil so in there time may be in peace.
Good start, but not so good of a finish. If Diablo had come through and afflicted their world, what good would traveling through time be? Unless they traveled back in time, or unless they didn't want any other worlds to suffer his wrath.

1:ancient galdiator, his weopns include, short swords, shields, full arm blades( the ones that are equiped jsut on his arms) helms that resemble ancient gods or animals.
What would his skills be, "fight for scraps of food" ? "Break the slavery wagon" ?

2: pirate,
No...Just...No. I wouldn't buy the game just for the fact that they have a bloody pirate in the game.

3: vampire,
I'll explain later as to why this wouldnt work, along with the time travel.

Bringing back the guy from D1? ;)

5: advanced assasin: (maybe from 3500 A.D)
Eh, seems fine, other than the time travel thing.

ill go into more detail with there abilties, thats the best part. and ill post some more characters.
Please, by all means, do it.

Now, why some of the things wouldnt work (IE: Vampire, AA, Time Travel)...The Diablo series is based off Diablo comming back to life, and you having to destroy him. The game uses the basic "good vs evil" idea. Having a Vampire on your team with you, would negate that law, because there are already vampires you fight in the game. Still with me here? Technically, the time travel thing is whack, because if they could travel in time to stop Diablo (presumably foward), whats to stop them from going back in time, and killing him before he got to the first civilization? It's not like his powers wain over time, in fact, I think personally they'de grow more as he kills more and becomes older and more mature...

Just a though

A

ALeXo(oE)

yea i dont really like the time travel thing ethier.No one will buy the game.I suggest kinda start the game were d2 left off only make it soo that there was something stronger that baal and diablo.And they dident know about it until it attacked a creat village or something.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
People would buy it regardless of the storyline. You could make it Diablo III: Attack of the Tamagachis! And people would buy it.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
I dont really like your ideas at all. What would a 3500 Assassin have? A sniper rifle? Definately not something like a hand axe..You also should brush up on your grammar and spelling

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by poopstick
2: pirate
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thats gonna be soooooooooooo stupid, just think about wirt :\

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Cop and paste into sticky :).