Character Trasnformrizer!!!!!!111111

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, I just got an awesome idea, which I'm sure many of you have though of already, but deal with it because I am slow because my mom dropped me alot and drank when she was pregnant and when i was a baby inside of her i kicked alot and one day she got pissed and punched herself in the tummy and i got hurt and cried and got a little brain damaged and emotionally scarred. Anways, Someone should create a program where you can switch your open battle.net character to a realm character. So all you 1337 hax0rz out there, get with it. chop chop. THZXX!!!!!!11

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
damn, u caught me :(
  • realm characters are on blizzard servers, which are extremel hard to hack into
  • blizzard would know in an instant
  • doing this would be illegal
  • there is noway a program can upload the characters into the encoding of realm characters without using less than a gig of ram

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
AHAHAHA

SO ITS TRUE! YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE!

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good points though... 1GB of ram though???

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive been thru encoding a realmie for a friend and his BNETD server, and it took me 2 months, a proggy could do it faster,but it would take up a lot of ram..

and yes i dont have a life, buts its just mind over matter, i dont mind, cuz u dont matter

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
heh

my friend does alot of encoding... not stuff like that though... he has a quad xeon tho and his work paid for the entire thing. Get this though...... 8GB of ram... and ONLY a 18GB scsi (oh yeah baby, thats my name) hard drive...... WTF??????

JarJarBinkz

Reaction score
they shud make a mod where u can for example take a paladin and turn it into a barb so u have a palidin w/ barb skills

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually /root has hacked into Blizzards servers and there has been Godly characters on closed b.net before.