Character Play

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is a bit new from me. I have decided to add this one here.

Keep in mind, I created these characters originally in and for the RPR. But, now, they've taken me much further! I have decided to start writing stories about them. This should get interesting!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Well, after reading your story on Lunaster, which was a bit complicated, but good, i give it the rating of Interesting, which is high praise coming from me.

9/10

WRITE MORE!

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bam i have read ur stories b4 and they are pretty damn good, ill read these ones when i have the time, but would u mind if i posted sum stories based off of my characters here!?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Go ahead. This type of thread allows any "character" stories to be posted. The only restriction for this thread is that the character who is in the story must be in the RPR (and must be yours :p).

Later! I'm out!
~~BAM the DOC

trollwarlord2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey it woud make a good story for an rpg (cuz u describe the char's so well mod"

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ryu, Aphra, and Darz are three siblings (same mother, but Aphra has different father) in the RPR. Lunaster is the most confusing character in the RPR. Trias is the longest lived character, besides Ryu, in the RPR. So, we have made "RPGs" out of them. We put them here to expand upon them.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Well I'm excited to read the stories by the gurus of the RPR when I have time. I can't wait. I can gurantee myself it'll be good

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I am writing a short story in english class and its a first person told story. I see how I should do a proper character sketch for my next story.

Note that I am not plagarizing your characters because then you would be pissed when I post the story soon

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you so desire, go ahead. It could easily help you come up with how he should be, exactly.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, I had the privilege of reading your story on Lunaster, Bam. And I must say... it wasn't very good. >.<, Im probably the only one on here who has said that...

First of all, the story is rather cliche.. and arch angel named Lunaster.. four elements.. not exactly something I would put in the creative department, hm? When I read Sci-fi/Fantasy, Id prefer something a bit more.. innovative, rather than a story about some angel captain who decides to switch sides.

The perspective of your story is also awkward; it switches a lot, without warning.

At least your work was clean looking; but the story was a bit boring for me.

Sorry if I pissed off anyone, its just what I think :( .

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Cliche? Angel switching sides? I don't know where you got that. I'm not insulted, by the way ;) I did switch up a lot, but that was due to Lunaster's quite confusing history.

Okay, I did have parts that were cliche, though. Those being... Um? Oh! The four elemental planes of the Djinni surrounding the materia "human" plane. Then there were four planes of light and four planes of darkness. Lunaster existed on the highest plane of light.

The "love of his life" dieing wasn't too cliche, to my knowledge. Also, Lunaster never "switched sides". He betrayed Heaven, yes, but that was because he sought to take revenge on his loves death. He never wanted to become a demon. Also, he only became a sacred demon. That is a "half-fallen" angel. At that point, he was made into a weapon for the new, who became the "true", Lunaster. He then had his soul removed to prevent such an even occuring again, and the soul of his love was then added to Lunaster's soul and placed into his second "weapon".

Bah... I shouldn't have to explain this, really. If you notice, I start with just high-level soldier. He begins one of the weakest "types" of angels, and an archangel is created to replace him. He's no general; though, he becomes a "lone" acting archangel.

You may want to try to understand what is written before you "judge" it ;)

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, I had the privilege of reading your story on Lunaster, Bam. And I must say... it wasn't very good. >.<, Im probably the only one on here who has said that...

First of all, the story is rather cliche.. and arch angel named Lunaster.. four elements.. not exactly something I would put in the creative department, hm? When I read Sci-fi/Fantasy, Id prefer something a bit more.. innovative, rather than a story about some angel captain who decides to switch sides.

The perspective of your story is also awkward; it switches a lot, without warning.

At least your work was clean looking; but the story was a bit boring for me.
Agreed. I read several paragraphs before I got bored with it. Cliches like battling demons on planes, eternal wars between good and evil, "she is my destiny"...what the ****.

No, I'm sorry, but that's not very good at all. You're writing rather cliche fantasy. And please don't try to defend it by implying that we don't "understand" it because it's really not all that deep.