Change Username

Reaction score
How much does this cost? God forbid there be some damn prices I can see next to stuff. Like seriously, I look at the purchase history..and there's like 100 different prices ranging from like 3000-900.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
wtf it used to be 1k and that was heaps y u do this erik y u do this omgg

Reaction score
i must agree, thats quite outrageous.
imo, it should increase as you repeatedly buy

eg. 1000 > 2000 > 3000....

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]The price is set so that it is an item users can save up for and not achieve often as numerous name changes can be confusing.[/glow]

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
no its not what the man 1k was enough we get total shitbag points for posts how do u expect us to save this jesus crist amount up

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
true, ill give you some points _Chris, i dont really come here or need a name change imo, i need to make a signature -.-

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
[glow=black]The price is set so that it is an item users can save up for and not achieve often as numerous name changes can be confusing.[/glow]
Why don't you just tell him the real reason, aarick.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]Some usergroups do get very limited discounts. But, I will reduce the price to 1,500 points. Whalecum.[/glow]

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
I can tell the the amount is still up there only for the richest members. At that they got to buy there names at a lower cost now the poor has to pay the highest. Almost not even worth the time

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]The cost is almost exactly the same for everyone, except administrators who get discounts for testing purposes.[/glow]

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]Considering I can do anything the Plaza can do through the ACP, yes, that's correct.[/glow]