CD Key List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana_Sam

Reaction score
I recently saw a website with a HUGE list of cd keys.

I lost the link though, could someone direct me to it? Or any others that they know, please?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I do not know of this site. Besides, thats really iffy business! If you really wanted a CD key you could just buy the game, or even better get yourself the BattleChest which contains 2 CD keys. (SC and BW)
I promise you that most of those CD-Keys don't work. A lot of them probably have been banned, and/or most of them are on multiple user accounts.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I was thinking about my bots and I swore there was an Expack CD-Key. I must have just been thinking of the option button? lol. My bad. Well, anyways, 9 bucks for a CD key. Not badz.

Banana_Sam

Reaction score
I don't need working b.net ones. Just a big list of muted, banned, or voided cd keys.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
What would be your purpose with banned keys? Truely you must have some intent with useable ones??

Banana_Sam

Reaction score
Nothing that involves online things, just a fifty or so sc cdkeys that would work offline.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Offline? Either you are planning a MASSIVE lan battle with your friends or you're going to be selling these down in Mexico? lol. lol... Regardless I can't help you sorry! :(

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
no cdkey request here
LOCKY LOCKY

Banana_Sam

Reaction score
Cappy said:
Offline? Either you are planning a MASSIVE lan battle with your friends or you're going to be selling these down in Mexico? lol. lol... Regardless I can't help you sorry! :(
I didn't know you can sell them in mexico. And yes, it is for a giant lan party. Not everyone has starcraft, and I don't want it to be just solid CS and Unreal tourney.

So..I don't care if you know they're banned. Just a list of 30-50 would do.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
if it's LAN. You only need one CD key. Because multiple CD keys only needed if you want multiple people on b-net at thes ame time. Just get one cd key and you'll be fine.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
StarCraft has a spawn version for a reason. It allows up to eight copys of the game to be played in B.Net, as long as it is the original that creates it.

CD Key asking is not allowed. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.