CD key grabber/viewer

Xenozip

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm planning on formatting and upgrading to win XP, unfortunately I don't have my SC cd case anymore..
I found a cd key grabber, but it doesn't work for either patch 1.10 or 1.09b, and I can't patch back to any earlier versions.
Is there a CD key grabber that works for sc 1.09b or sc 1.10?
I'm not trying to grab other peoples cd keys, just trying to find out what mine is so I can format.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
It shouldnt matter what version. All the cd key grabber does, is find your cd-key off your disc.

Xenozip

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dumbazz2000
It shouldnt matter what version. All the cd key grabber does, is find your cd-key off your disc.
Well I tried the cd key grabber that was posted here, and it said unknown game version. Said it only worked for 1.09, 1.08, and prior.
It said to log to b.net (but not to type in password at login screen), and then run it, but it still didn't work.
So far, it's the only key grabber I've been able to find. :|

Xenozip

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by KwangTiger
any idea where to get this cd-key grabbeR? it appears the list has been shortened... (the sticky)
You can download it from here :
http://www.scindex.com/dls_listing.php?filetype=util
But like I said, it doesn't work for 1.09b or 1.10.

I'm trying to find a grabber that works for either 1.09b or 1.10.

The one that says "CD-Key Grabber" and works for "all" should technically work for 1.10, but it says it works for D2/LoD, War2 BNE, and SC/BW versions 1.0, 1.04, 1.07, 1.08, and 1.09..
I tried using it with version 1.10 and it says "unknown game version", and I also tried patching my SC back to version 1.09b and running it again, and it still says unknown version, and you can't patch SC backwards any farther than 1.09b.

Xenozip

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I really hate to be rude and keep bumping this, but I desperately need a CD key grabber that works for SC/BW 1.10 or 1.09b.
All the ones I've found so far don't work for 1.09b or 1.10.
Anyone have one that works or know where I might find one, or perhaps is currently working on one?
Or is there a way to just find the CD key in the registry someplace?

dorsk82

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
gamerz online is the place you should look for all the files for Bnet