****.. CB is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
tronga i will miss you i hope u forgive me about that thread about u crying about eric and stuff i didnt mean it i was angry and drinking sry

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Oh god it's Tronga the Martyr coming in again.....
Tronga, I used to respect you, all the way until after you /ragequit your adminship and turned into the biggest crybaby I have ever seen on an internet board. IT WOULDN'T MATTER WHAT MAX DID, YOU STILL WOULD HAVE FOUND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT....There's just no pleasing those that can't be pleased.
WELL YEAH? NO MATTER WHAT I POST YOU ALWAYS USE THAT CRAPPY ARGUMENT THAT MIGHT HAVE WORKED BACK IN JANUARY LOL CAPS ****

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
ok when u quit tronga u dont stay and argue ok u just stop posting ok it is like a job u quit and u dont get any more pay if u understand?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah. It's Saturday, Halloween week is over so I'm pennyless. Good thing it's the end of the month.

I'm bored, I came to see how BF was, and that's all there is to it.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Don't go, Manuel. We were here long before them;)

@mr. Max: Do you think that LB's posts are examples of respect towards other members or do you only ban those that *disrespect* the Administration?

Btw, not agreeing with the Administration is not against the rules (yet:D).

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
For our Gally is the resident wise woman.

- Amantis

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Don't go, Manuel. We were here long before them;)
I'll still be lurking around. But I won't be nearly as active as ever.

I might do the incisive strikes I've always done though. It's fun.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Galatia said:
@mr. Max: Do you think that LB's posts are examples of respect towards other members or do you only ban those that *disrespect* the Administration?
Since Mike got banned, he has pretty much gone unopposed.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Lolz, INTARNEET FORUM BATTLEZZZZZZZZZ

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
So far I haven't seen a single argument from you two that makes sense in the real world. I'm not talking about your fantasy "GUYS LOL MAX IS OUR ***** HE SHOULD DO WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE DON'T PAY FOR THE FORUM AND ***** AT HIM ALL THE TIME" world.

Plus, if your ideas were so great, then I want you to go onto a major board and tell the admin that he needs to do what you want him to because you are a member. See how far you get. I bet you'll get laughed at and banned in one fell swoop cuz you aint got a clue.
Alright. Seriously, go back and read what at least i posted back up there and just think long and hard about what exactly youre accusing me of. and dont come back saying "i cant be bothered to read that crap", just ****ing DO IT. if youre gonna acuse people of **** and not gonna LISTEN to what people say when they argue with you, then dont even try it on with me buddy..

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
No.........

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
well then, you got no right to try it on with any ****er here then, have you? being a two faced c**t around me really isnt gonna help you, i can promise you that..

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
It's hard to argue with brick walls clearcast.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I've addressed your points and told you my point of view from this. If you can't see that well then that's sad.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
no man... whats sad is that you recently, for some reason or another have just started filling threads with "this is pointless 1+" or accusing people of being trolling pricks all the time when you would jump at the chance to have a shot at someone on this forum.

You havnt addressed my points, you just skim read over my posts, suddenly decide you want to be sarky with me and say to every single post, be it good point or not, that theyre a crybaby, useless to the forum and wether you think you are or not, got some hardcore asskissing going on here. i guess the admin isnt gonna like me for this, but he needs to realise that in the massive pool of bull**** and crap we have going on here these days, there are a few good points here that need to be bought to attention.

And it seriously doesnt help at ALL when people like you are skimming through these threads calling everyone crybabies and useless for ****s and giggles. take a look at what youre doing.. i Might not be the most productive of members, id be the first to say that, but at least im half trying..

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Think what you want clearcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.