Catch me if you Can

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
About bots:

The difference between bots that kill Baal for mf and bots that kill Baal for experience, is the death factor. MF Baal bots die a lot but they dont care. Baal running-for-exp bots, on the other hand, are not supposed to die, cause we all know that when bots die they cant get bodies back and when you die often and you lose body you will never get past lvl 93(max).

Given the fact that melee characters cannot tele and kill and stay alive at the same time (a high lvl barb or even zealadin bot sounds like a joke, right?) its the ranged attackers that might have some chance. And the only kind of ranged attackers that can get to the Throne fast and safely are Hammerdins. This is why everyone is making hammerdins for bots. This is also why the Palladin ladder on East starts at lvl 97 (...) and it might be the reason why none of them got to 99 - yet.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
My highest char was like 93 or 94. Galatia pwns me :(

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Galatia said:
About bots:

The difference between bots that kill Baal for mf and bots that kill Baal for experience, is the death factor. MF Baal bots die a lot but they dont care. Baal running-for-exp bots, on the other hand, are not supposed to die, cause we all know that when bots die they cant get bodies back and when you die often and you lose body you will never get past lvl 93(max).

Given the fact that melee characters cannot tele and kill and stay alive at the same time (a high lvl barb or even zealadin bot sounds like a joke, right?) its the ranged attackers that might have some chance. And the only kind of ranged attackers that can get to the Throne fast and safely are Hammerdins. This is why everyone is making hammerdins for bots. This is also why the Palladin ladder on East starts at lvl 97 (...) and it might be the reason why none of them got to 99 - yet.
The baal bots that I baal with(not me using them, but lvl with when I get on) kill baal, with caring whether they die, leave the game if they come close to dying.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What lvl are those bots, mr. SoD-GoD? Are any of them 96+?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
galatia.. if u had Xfire, i wonder how many hours would it say you played d2...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
psh, 98 please If I didn't have school I would have kept up with you. but it's been 5 months and all you have to show for it is a level 98? please, I could catch u and bring you down. I could probably still destroy u in a duel like I did 50 times in a row.

psh

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
My highest level was 92. Galatia pwns me :(.

Zerglite

Reaction score
my highest was 67... try and top that :-/

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
My highest was like 20. I don't know how much you need to kill Diablo the first time, in the easiest, but it was that.

Zerglite

Reaction score
he's in portugal.. ur about 5000 miles off... try again

and it USED to be cow runs.. now its baal runs

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Actually I had(past tense) a Bone necro with some revives as a bot did pretty well till I stripped his gear for trades. He was basically for lvling and not Mf though. he was lvl 90 when he was "retired".

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Galatia said:
Try me, mr.Pan. I missed your lvl subzero pally:D
odd because I still remember a battlefield of zons and I remember keeping quite a few ears off of you simply because you couldn't touch me. It took 1/2 a second for me to hit you once and you fell down. You were lucky a few times when you were able to kill me after I had killed you 5 times in a row and my health was low.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That was back in the Summer, when she was young, mr. Pan. Try her now. She does 9,6k damage...

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i pwn you all with my lvl 9 uberbarb.

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
About half of them were.