Can't play on Battle.net!!

hobo_man

Reaction score
Well, it started out today when I installed Diablo. I installed it, then I tried to play Starcraft on battle.net but instead of the gateways (US West, US East, Europe, Asia) I got the following gateways replacing them: FSGS, BATTLE NET, IP LAN PARTY, IP PRIVAD, BRODWARS. I can't play with these. I tried reinstalling Starcraft but it didn't work. Wtf is going on? Anyone know what to do?

Disgaea2

Reaction score
Yea b/c in Starcraft you have to Battle.net you choose from East,west ect....right their
Its diffrent from D or D2

hobo_man

Reaction score
Lord of Nukes said:
O
M
F
G

His problem is that the gateways show up incorrectly, not that he doesn't know how to choose Battle.net.

Step 2 will tell you how to fix the problem;
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5656
Wow, thank you Lord of Nukes for making my obvious question more obvious for those who have trouble interpreting English. And thanks, it worked now. I'll keep that page in my favorites. I guess that's a flaw if you have more than 1 Blizzard game installed.

Disgaea2

Reaction score
hobo_man said:
Wow, thank you Lord of Nukes for making my obvious question more obvious for those who have trouble interpreting English. And thanks, it worked now. I'll keep that page in my favorites. I guess that's a flaw if you have more than 1 Blizzard game installed.
Well that never happend to me I have StarCraft and Diablo 2 LoD

Well mabby you just have bad luck