Can't... Get... Mind... Off... Sexy Kerrigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Think of what kinds of amazing shit she could do with her body considering the advanced evolution she's undergone. Thank God for the bending and twisting of the human soul by our long dead savior, the Overmind.

I've begun noticing I'm thinking of Starcraft strategies while at college. Like figuring out that if i get full armor upgrades for my marines, it'll still take 2 direct shots from a siege cannon with full weapon upgrades since it does half damage to smaller units (85/2=42.5), which should leave it with about 1 hitpoint. Of course the splash damage should annihilate all surrounding units on the subsequent shots.

Another thing that absolutely pisses me off on b.net. Newbs that try to convince me that Ghost Canister Rifles do 10 damage to everything from small units to buildings and heavily armed shit. They haven't read enough about the game to know that those canister rifles do full damage to lightly armed shit like lings, rines, bats, and all protoss shields. Half damage to moderate armor like vultures, or lisks, and one quarter damage to buildings and other heavy armed shit. We need a killswitch for these people.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i moderator for sc, if i soculd id move it to my site. HEY SKUZZY, OH GREAT POWERFUL ONE, MOVE THIS TO the sc fOrum!

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Aren't ultralisks heavy armor?... time to bring out the old Starcraft Manual! (I knew that thing would be useful for something more than a coaster!). BTW, I agree... kerrigan is hawt. They need to make her 3d in Starcraft 2 and when you win the game, you get to play strip poker with her..... ooo I can dream

rock,
scsi

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I forgot Ultralisks, what I had in mind were hydras and mutas at the time. But yeah, i'd say Tanks, Ultras, and Reavers are the heavily armed ground.

Out of any unit, I'd probably be either a Zergling or an upgraded Hydra with speed and range. I like lings just because they're small, they burrow really fast, move like hell, and are just all around nasty to ground shit in large numbers. Also think of how unobtrusive a Zergling is. Say there's no more Cerebrates, and you're just a free ling, you're one of the most superior ground fighters, with great tracking ability to hunt your food, and how many friends do you know of that can go underground in under .8 seconds?

On the other hand, I suppose if you were that ling, being pursued by a damaged wraith that couldn't cloak, it'd be nice to waste it with a few needle spines. But then that would just mark you as a threat, and you'd be hunted down on a planet mostly run by Terran or Protoss.

However my favorite race is Protoss. I feel like I was born into the wrong species sometimes, and just wish we could have half the technology they have. Heh, final choice is going to have to be High Templar.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I would ultimately be a General commanding the Hyperon II. Commanding an army of battlecruisers, fearing nothing but a mass of scourges, and even then our combined force, w/valks would come out mostly, intact. With no cannon, or spore colony to fear and hydras and dragoons fall before out might, nothing stands in the way. Yamato blasts through the line of units, obliterating all that stand in the way. i have been born in the right race, and it is quoted in some pocket book blizzard sells,

Humans dont have the amazing technology the prottoss have, or the reproductive speed, and the dealyness of the zerg, but because of countless centuries of war, destruction and death, humans could hold their own with the knowledge of what it is this endless war means, We will never be defeated and no matter what the cost, we will win.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
You don't find that a rather common answer though? I mean, who wouldn't want to be in charge of perhaps the most powerful unit in Starcraft... then again, where's the action in that?

Sure, blowing the shit out of everything you see is pretty damn fun when you have about 24 bcs, but what about being that lone Marine? Or a self sustaining unit where you're out on your own? Don't tell me you've never been Terran, and started to threaten BSing everyone with your one yellow "Bumblebee Super Marine".

Mmmm... now I'm reminding myself of Starcraft: Ghost

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
i think ill make a book

a lings TALE SHALL BE THE TITLE YES A LINGS sry cap lock acsidnt

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Book Eh?

Were you planning on sharing with us if this was going to be a copyrighted book? Or if we'll be seeing it here? Or did your computer stage a mutiny so it could post that one entry confusing us all into not knowing what was going on, resulting in an abrupt stop in battleforums.com traffic...

*Plays Jeopardy Music*

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
i shall soon start the ling book chat

it will be for everyone who loves lings lol

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
You don't find that a rather common answer though? I mean, who wouldn't want to be in charge of perhaps the most powerful unit in Starcraft... then again, where's the action in that?
I'll tell you where the action in that is!!!! Try being a Lieutenant of a Terran Rebel Force then betrayed by the one you love. Ultimatly becoming invested by zerg...and liking it!

The Cerebrates have no control over me, they only think they do. I have control over them and the entire zerg colony!!!

One more thing, don't even think of mating with the Queen of Blades, I kill after mating, just like a black-widow-spider!!!

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Stars aren't the only things celestial...

I believe the story goes... The Confederacy raised you from infancy conditioning your mind and dampening your latent psionic abilities, only to be liberated from them by the Rebel Terran Force, headed by Arcturus Mengsk, who later recruits the help of Jim Raynor (the one you love), and me (the other one you never admit you love).

After completing a rediculous mission involving holding the Protoss at bay (first mission you play against the protoss in Single Player as Terran I believe), and keeping the advancing Zerg alive, you are abandonded by the one you trusted, while one of the ones you loved can do nothing but watch in horror as you are captured.

Yeah, you can tell I have no life.

And I think you'll be coming back for more if you'd just give me a chance =)

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
You're right, but I'm glad things turned out the way they did. I am now the most powerful force on the planet. It would be wise to allie with zerg, although we my change are minds and kill you later...hahahahaha!

BroodWar is the ultimate for me, my true powers come forth and victory is Mine!!!

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
lol

as kerogon is laughing a lil shrimp comes by and laughs does this mean anything i thing so rise my shrimp brethren and kill

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
im not realy sure...

The clan name is weird i know and I asure you I am not 8

Status
Not open for further replies.