Moves back to chit chat =).

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by AxL
I have no idea. Closed. It is spammy.

You're spammy and we don't close you. I think it's time you came out of the closet and stoped closing shit!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Except Andrew and Vicious' last posts, and some others, this thread is not all that spammy, and it's a memory of Chit-Chat good old times. Therefore, I don't think it should be closed.

Do me a favor, and open it.

I still won the fight.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This thread serves no purpose anymore. It should be closed and archived, nothing useful can be added to it. This stupid piece of shit thread doesn't even have a topic, it's supposed to be funny, but take a freaking guess... It's not, it's just random and spammy.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's that what Chit-Chat was for when I modded it. To have fun, by chatting, not just to talk about music and games...

If I recall well, this was made in Chit-Chat, but coRt moved everything to the Archives, and then whoever read it, with nowaday's BF standarts about spam (like yours, Kor), moved it to The Void. I think it should stay here, and open. Just for the sake of the old times.

If you want to close it, go ahead, you Nazis.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Cheers to Tronga!

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I agree, It's a good reminder that chit chat wasn't always the mindless pointless threads over and over again on boaring topics people made up in 15 mins just to post something. I sure had fun reading this thread in the day =)

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I always thought there was a difference between a chat and a forum. DING, learned something new.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I miss Mav... I thought I would never be a mod but he said I probably would... :'(

I'm so sad