Canadian & USA Bashing

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh ya i forgot.. money aint made out of paper.. newbs its made out of cotton or some shit !! so take that! hah! im smarter than all of joo... go back to school

hipeople

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
EVERYONE STFU. JUST BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER THAN CANADA IN MANY WAYS DOESNT MEAN WE CAN FLAME THEM. SURE, THEY MAKE US DEFEND THEIR ASSES, SURE NOONE TERRORIZES THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SO OBSELETE AND SMALL IN THIS WORLD THAT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THEM. SURE THEY SOUND GAY WHEN TALKING. BUT THINK ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE. WHP ARE THE CHILDREN IN SOUTH PARK SUPPOSED TO HATE? WHO IS GOING TO BE THE FUNNY DUMBASSES IN SHOWS LIKE THE SIMPSONS ORCOMEDY CENTRAL. WHO IS GOING MAKE US FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES WHEN WE LOOK AT THEM IN COMPARISON??? WHO??????????? THE CANADIANS, THATS WHO!!!!!!!

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
what the hell the simpsons don't make fun of canada that much, only once or twice on a BUTTLOAD of seasons. wow. let's look at people in war-ravaged counties, shall we? and have a good laugh all around....wait...that's not funny.....!

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
1. baseball
2. basketball
3. hockey
4. apple pie
5. insulin
6. the robertson screw
7. telephone
all canadian baby!!!

we have medicare something americans will never have.

we don't need to fight because we have no enemies. however.
1. Most modern navy in the world.
2. two words "avro arrow"
3. i can't get over the war of 1812. the americans attacked canada, we pushed them back to their own capitol, then burned it down and left, hahahahahahaha........it brings a tear to my eye its so funny.
we can fight and produce very effective weapons when we have to throw our weight around.

"Eh" sounds a lot better than "huh", eh?

Our cities don't shut down because of a bit of wimpy frost.

Let's put it this way: 3 Coors = 1 Canadian beer.

Canada is ranked the NUMBER ONE nation in the world by the UN eight years in a row.

need i say more?
because there is much more, and you can check all of the information i have posted, it is all true
:D

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
baseball is an all american sport... so is basketball...

do you even know who invented the telephone? i doubt it...

huh... that is the sound of confusion... eh is more positive ... like:
hey, woulda say we go drink beer?
woulda say we go drink beer, eh?

your cities dont close down cuz of frost because u have it year round... like i hear on the news all the time.. canadian front heading in.. thinking to myself.. god damn it!! and we shut down our businesses, like airports, for safety... not cuz we are scared of the ice...

o well.... canadian beer taste like shit anyway...

im not trying to insult you.. just disagree with you, how ever i dont know enough about history to xplain the war of 1812... but during them years i remember a lot of wars with US... try and war us now!!

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
so you wanna go toe to toe, you ignorant hick
1. British immigrants living in Canada invented baseball as a spinoff from the English game of cricket.
2. Dr. James Naismith (canadian) invented basketball using a
peach basket.
3. Alexander Graham Bell (canadian) invented the telephone

read a book

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
god what is wrong with the world now and days every contry hates another contry and it is for stupied resons to like ppl use the sports or invenchens dont think i spelled that right but o well and other things who realy gives a dame other than the peple here

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frothyliquid
im not trying to insult you.. just disagree with you, how ever i dont know enough about history to xplain the war of 1812... but during them years i remember a lot of wars with US... try and war us now!! [/B]
this paragraph, and i use the term loosely, with it's wonderful spelling and, vocabulary pretty much puts it all in perspective.

it's all about education or a lack thereof

people hate/fear what they don't understand

i personally have nothing against the states, but when the insults start flying, i'm not going to let you bash us

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well that is right same thing with me but i have nothing agenst cannada but if inslut usa i dont realy give a dame not like i care

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
you're awfully quiet frothyliquid, looking up the all american sport of baseball? or maybe basketball?
they're as american as apple pie:D

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would care wethere they are frome america or not y
mmmmmmmmmm pie:D

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im not gunna lie to you.. but im not to smart on the whole history thing. i hate history, boring. i slept through that class, everyone of them. but to me, baseball and basketball are american games... i dont see any televised games that are played in canada or any games with a canadian team, all i see is hockey, however, i dont watch the canadian spotrs channel, so i couldnt tell u if there is even canadian teams. basketball is 3/4 blacks... how many blacks are in canada eh?

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frothyliquid
to me, baseball and basketball are american games... i dont see any televised games that are played in canada or any games with a canadian team... so i couldnt tell u if there is even canadian teams. basketball is 3/4 blacks... how many blacks are in canada eh?[/color][/size] [/B]
wow! where do i even begin?

first of all can you find canada on a map? better yet can you find the usa?

no canadian baseball teams? how about the blue jays who won the world series in 92 and 93

how many blacks in canada? i reckon i heard tell of one of them those blacks livin 2 towns over...... what the hell do you think? you think the usa has the exclusive rights to blacks in north america and they occasionaly rent them out to us for special events? how the hell would i know how many of the 35 million people in canada are black?

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
argh, you beat me to it...seems a biit late now....guess i'll have to have my **GRAMMAR ALERT** elsewhere....

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
for the love of god frothy, please tell me you are unable to have children.
i'd hate to think you could pass on your dna:(
for the greater good of humanity please have yourself neutered,
assuming you are a guy, if not spayed:p
p.s. find a book and look up jingoism

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well actually we did used to rent out blacks for a fair price...

if the closest black person to you is 2 towns away... well, i dont have anything else to say.

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kamikaze
this paragraph, and i use the term loosely, with it's wonderful spelling and, vocabulary pretty much puts it all in perspective.
sorry i didnt bring my english book home from school so i can use proper grammar on the 'internet'... pfft like i care how i spell shit on the internete.