• Total voters

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Which One PS2 Or GC

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
u have got to be kidding me i dont believe wat i just heard. u r not welcomed to the forums anymore cause X-BOX SUX. But overall id got wit ps2 but there pretty close

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
X-box suks expesially there games all the axbox has is a cool skin and ok graphics. PS2 Def. Gamecube just plain suks. besides he said Ps2 and Gamecube not X-box

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
A PS2 is a dvd player. So thats a bonus. A GC is a mini disc system and the games they bring out just plain suck! Super Mario Sunshine, cmon...when will Nintendo grow up. We need more Halo and Tekken games.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
PS2 has a DVD plater and he as tons of games, u wont ever be bored by it, u can also play the old PSX games

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
i have ps2 and gc but i meen samus owns all that games is ****ing awsome. I also played rachet and clank lol witch was ok but the thing that xbox has is live and ps2 is online as well...

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
lol, all you people.
i never said i dont like ps2 i have one myself and i play all the time, but in my opinion xbox have better games.
think about it Halo, Unreal Tournament, and the best of all games
Splinter Cell.
you cant tell me those arent awesome games and only for xbox but i do agree that graphics could be better

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
XboX might have better games, but i mean that with PS2 u can have more time of fun, i mean, the first one standeed for some years and there were always new games to buy

W

worm

i have a ps2 and loved it till i got an xbox for christmas, now i seem to find myself playing xbox FAR more than ps2, simply because of halo, although i still do play my ps2, i havent really found another game that can be compared with halo... but if i were you i would probably wait until xbox 2 or ps3 comes out...

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
XBOX has a few good games, Playstation 2 has BY FAR the most games (including PS games which are also cheaper than XBOX, PS2 or GC games), and also, in my opinion, the best games. Keep in mind, the Final Fantasy series continues on PS2 only. :)

But... from statistics and rumors I have learned that Xbox has much better graphics and memory, making it an all-around better console. I've also heard the online gaming is better, but I think people just say that because Xbox has HALO.

As for the Game Cube... well, if you really want to play those remade remakes of the same classic games like Metroid, Mario, Sonic and all those AGAIN, then get the Game Cube. I wouldn't want it for that reason, and also because the CD's would never last in my household. I swear... my brother would probably swallow one on accident.

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
x-box does have better memory and graphics, and the games are pretty good. but ps2 has good graphics, and some real cool games. ps2 has the gta series, x-box has halo, splinter cell, and UT. i think gamecube sux. so anyway, x-box and ps2 are pretty good, gamecube sucks. so dude, get a ps2

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
First off, PS2 has the GTA series the MGS series, and sick games
Xbox has the Helo series (Splinter Cell is coming to PS2 and GC so screw it on XBOX, im getting it for a better system)
GC has the Metroid series Resident evil series Zelda series mario series, Medal of honor etc.

Marth

Member!
Reaction score
my brother has an xbox, brand new, and every once in a while, it will freeze of it wouldn't regondnize it's own discs, and they were not scratched. it's stupid. but gc is the best, mini discs which hold just as much info if not more, gc loads faster, over all gc rules

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ps2, i have it, it kicks the llamas ass. it has way more and far better games then anything else out say resident evil, dmc, metal gear solid, tons of stuff plus theres the nice online feature if ur into games like madden socom or everquest wich GC dont have