Call Out: Nostalgia

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Hey hey, you're back! Let's hear some of that racists, biased lovin', huh?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
lol....I'd actually like to see you two go at it. Why you ask?

A: You are not Spirit-Reaper or SouLeSS
B: You guys didn't write 6 paragraphs of shit.
C: It would actually be worthwhile!

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dw-Riot
Hey hey, you're back! Let's hear some of that racists, biased lovin', huh?
looks like you got your wish :p

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Originally posted by Nostalgia
i done talkin ta shit heads like u, stfu fag no one gives a shit u worship me , go re-read and memorize my old posts, bitch
If I worshiped you, you wouldn't know what all I was saying either, let alone yourself. I said it once, and I'll say it again. Fat, drunk, and illiterate is no way to go through life, son.

(For the fans out there, yes it is an Animal House rip off.)

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
(Sorry about the double post)

Besides, your posts are too easy to memorize.

Stfu u fag, no ne gives a *** abot u neway go rip a 4th ashole in ur moms pussy u fag. *** u adn ur shitty biches u c*nt

That about sums up any post you've ever put up. Face it, your worthless.

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Let's give him a hand, ladies and gentlemen...I don't have to use Idiot-English dictionaries to understand him anymore!

Oooh, subliminal...big word. Did your kindergarten teacher tell you to say that? You better head to the can with her, because your BOTH full of shit!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Lemme judge it? 5 posts each :D.

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
I'll start.

Nostalgia, your posts are shit, the only thing you have to live for is to be scourged near death by your crack addict, alcoholic father, and your closet-case nymphomaniac mother; or you could be flamed to death by me and all of the other idiot-haters on this site. Either way, I can say with confidence that no one cares about a no-good, worthless waste of space such as yourself.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Btw, I will give a quick sthat says "I pwned [insert loser here] in a flame battle!". Don't expect anything over then a paint job thouhg.

Nostalgia

Member!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by Dw-Riot
I'll start.

Nostalgia, your posts are shit, the only thing you have to live for is to be scourged near death by your crack addict, alcoholic father, and your closet-case nymphomaniac mother; or you could be flamed to death by me and all of the other idiot-haters on this site. Either way, I can say with confidence that no one cares about a no-good, worthless waste of space such as yourself.

ROFL are you for real?? ayt i didnt really feel like readin all dat but heres what i got from it.

Nostalgia, your posts are shit, the only thing you have to live for is to be scourged near death by your crack addict, alcoholic father, and your closet-case nymphomaniac mother;

blah blah, i see u can use a thesaurus, dats nice. u pick up a lotta girls like dat i bet, but anyways, ure only makin fun of me of wat yur insecure about. nice try man, but no one cares dat u ahve a " crack addict, alcoholic father, and your closet-case nymphomaniac mother"

i stopped readin there cuz the rest was obviously u talkin about yur how u got beat up at school for beina loser

dP

Member!
Reaction score
nostalgia heres a question for you- why do you always wear that tanktop thing on the post ur own pic thread in chit chat?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by Kao
lol....I'd actually like to see you two go at it. Why you ask?

A: You are not Spirit-Reaper or SouLeSS
B: You guys didn't write 6 paragraphs of shit.
C: It would actually be worthwhile!
You hate us because we can form cohearent (spelling...yar) paragraphs that you can't read?