Call of Duty4:Modern Warfare

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you got it post your rank and gamertag.

Personally I enjoy it much more than any other call of duty game, mainly because there is no continual spawn killing. Such as with CoD3 you can just load up on tanks and continue to pummel and kill. With the new CoD there is none of that, spawns by teammates who are in or close to action.

Also they give an interesting Challenge section where you have to do certain things (100 kills, 25 head shots, kill someone with their own gun, ext) that give you XP towards your overall Level.

I'm level 9 as of now and my Gamer tag is StaticMan5000.

I'll go a bit more indepth.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I have it on PC, i'm level 14 but i only gained that rank through LAN-play since i use an illegal copy. wtb cd-key!

It's awesome, 293712893712 times better than the previous games. More strategy, not as easy to kill people.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Lvl 23 gamertag = the mendacity

I think.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
You think? What is this? Celebrity Jeopardy?

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
stoopid7

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol celebrity jeopardy.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
My live account expires on the 19th, and im not going to renew it until likely june, so no go for me. I ahve it for PC and 360, but I cant play online with the PC version sadly. Otherwise get a hold of me in a few monthh and ill be sure to play a few games.

As for Rank, Don't remember my rank, but it I had just unlocked the ability to try for the challenges, last time i played.

seagreenshoes

Reaction score
i have it for pc and xbox360 my tag is seagreenshoes leval 53 on both of my consoles
same name also now if you 'll excuse me i have to get leval 55 for the 15th time

aCaDeMiiC

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
10th Prestige 55 and CoD WaW 10th prestige 65 =]

Aneeklive

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
COD4 is very good but killzone 2 and halo 3 are better overall. Too much lag especially for Australian's etc. Thats the only reason stupid uncoordinated americans can win win

greatermushasi

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
COD 4 is the best COD game now...
because there is a lot of server for multiplayer game..
and it's make more enjoyable..
:)

frootluips

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
WHO CAN'T WAIT FOR Call of Duty 6:Modern Warfare 2 ??

I CAN'T!! lol but unfortunately i have to...

It's gonna be epic.

Peace out,

Frootluips.

hombrez

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
anyone seen the trailers for cod4 modern warfare 2? they look pretty sweet!
check them out!

atm.wu

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
ive seen the cod4 mw2 trailers, they are looking really good, im definitely going to get it. i recommend all in doubt to just get it! i promise you wont regret it. even getting cod4 mw1 is a good purchase, lots of ppl still playing :) lots of games to join haha ^^

Narlybro007

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Modern Warfare 2 looks incredible beyond all belief! Its a must have for anyone

_WaRLoRD_

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
mw2 is basically a quality game beyond doubt. no matter what changes it will be good.

epic story line for cod franchise =
cod 1-2 was made by infinity ward while 3 was made by activision. ask the game owner why they amde a dumb change.

anyways for cod4 they were both working on it and the game owner was angry at the time infity ward took to finish it as they wanted the game out in a year and infinity ward basically said gtfo we not selling a half finished game.

so now with cod:waw made by activision all that changed was a few new perks barely any changes to gameplay new lvls and campaign new units new guns and wow its the same game different look.

obviously IW must have done something amazing to mw2 (they are also owners of content from cod4 so they dont have to redo it all in a different way) hopefully the game has some decent changes unlike ww which just changed how the stuff worked.