C-Grip on Useast ladder ;o

fugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
someone got them over to ladder somehow, he had two, char name is lxlxlxlx or something of that sort, heres a screenie, if ya want confirmation just message me on the ladder, and make a game, thats all you should need, ill only do it once tho >>
but yeah just thought you guys would like to know, heres a screenie

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload0/cgrip.jpg

once again, useast softcore ladder

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
The ring graphic looks like it's from EftA...

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
before realm down when all chars went to non ladder people got some of there original non ladder character items to there ladder chars

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
o thats pretty ghey i found a cgrip with my bot but it sold it lol stupid bot

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, stupid bnet, allowing people to xfer over old items to ladder. Pff, battle.net people are idiots. -_-

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Hehe, it's only a matter of time before it's .09 all over again.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
And you people (some of you) still wonder why I stopped playing Bnet?

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Kao, you stopped playing bnet to play mods with even more godly items then what's on the realms. Lol.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
hehe i remember the raven twirl or w/e i had the non buggd one and did the olde trade switch :)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
No, I stopped playing Battle.net because I was sick of the bots and the fact that it took way too long to get a damn game made. And the fact that a good 1/2 of my friend list were only botting all the time.

fugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well kao botting is pretty much ruined now, blizz acutally did something to prevent it..i cant bot more then 20 runs without R/D GDNE, much like everyone else..ill look for a solution later, if there is one, dont flame me and shut the **** up, i dont care

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Hah! Maybe I shouldn't have stripped my mf Zon..lol.

fugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it isnt stripped really, i can get it up to par again if you decide to play, i got alot of spare items ;o

Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
Diablo 2 is always gonna have hacks. People want to waste their time to ruin the game for many many people. They make hacks to exploit bnet. Bnet tries to stop botting with a new system, and I don't know if it is working or not. I don't see why the hack makers spend so much time to ruin a game with free online play, and ladder chars will just become nonladder and they have to start over again. If 1.10 becomes 1.09, I quit. 1.09 was horrible, all of the itms I could think of were being bugged. 4 sockted ss, 6 socketed wf, 6 socketed eagle, I though about all that when I first saw a bug. 1.10 has been out for almost a year (right?) and we still have no 1.09. Before we know it we will have a 1.11 and that is just cool. :)

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
I don't play ladder, so I could care less that there is Nl stuff on there. But something good came out of that, besides the constant r/d and ip bans, and that is the LINES! There are no lines nemore.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Kao
And you people (some of you) still wonder why I stopped playing Bnet?

I don't blame you Kao. I play on b.net for 2 things now:

1. My GF still plays, so I can;t quit (otherwise, I would.)
2. My friends (The basterds wont let me quit either.)

So I'm pretty much stuck until everyone quits then, lol. And when that happens I'll probably give all my stuff away except whats on my Barb and Amazon. ;)