BWscanner, so called antihack

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I haven't experienced it, but i assume it works, since you have to use it in order to play on WGT.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
The standalone anti-hacks are real iffy. I would rather play without them, because most of them are fake and the rest that are the real ones can get you banned, although i dont know if you can still get banned in sc.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
It's likely that the previous cheats won't work at all with the release of this patch, considering the number of changes they are making. I doubt that Blizzard would change their policies on banning Starcraft cheaters, though.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
i have a hack that does that... at least it says who is allied to you, how much minerals/gas they have (useless if you ask me), and it will alert you if someone uses a map hack. I've only used it a few times, and only in a meele game when we think that theirs a person who doesn't have allied victory on.

But I've never heard of this thing before, BWscanner... if you really want something that can be anti-hack just search for 'starcraft anti-hacks' on google....

NOTE: I don't hack SC, but have used this a few times. I won't post it because it really is a hack, and besides, most people don't believe you when you say that a person doesn't have allied victory on. And no, I won't say the name of it. If you really want it, search for it! google is there for a reason!

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I remember I first came to this forum looking for a working anti-cheat program. Ah, the memories...

Might this program be abused by people who don't intend to use it as an anti-cheat program?

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
I supposed BW scanner works something like cheating death (for counterstrike)

As in, with CS, Cheating Death is required for Cheating Death Servers. If you load a hack in a cheating death server, you will be automatically reported, banned, ect. Im not sure what the consequences are, as i dont hack in CS, but the program CD is required for every CD server, and keeps hackers out. I suppose that BW scanner works in the same sense. The WGT servers are BWScanner maybe, like in cs, and if you load something with BW scanner in, it'll alert everyone?

SeekDestroy16

Member!
Reaction score
it works like this, if you connect with it and your friend aswell in a 1v1 game... he logs off of it to turn on a hack...bwscanner will tell you that he logged off and is most likely gonna hack. that bot bwscanner in channel public chat 1 is the operator kinda. so your friend has to be logged onto it aswell so i assume only WCG games they will use em. www.bwscanner.com

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Master_America said:
It shows you their resources?

Then wouldn't they kind of be able to guess whether or not you're going to tech or rush, or does it only work with allies?
its not all that helpful. you gotta really keep up with like 5 peoples resources all the time. youd rather just build alot of d than to waste time trying to analyze all that info.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, it wouldn't really help to see the tech, but it would definetly help to see when he's investing big money during the game.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i dont get this program u have to play some one with bw scan?

SeekDestroy16

Member!
Reaction score
yes your friend has to be using it aswell. luckily its for mac and pc so anyone in WGT can use it. i would think they use hanstar though. too bad hanstar isnt for mac..this sucks

Bapes

Forever Rain
Reaction score
Website
frltd.blog125.fc2.com
Anti hacks are still hacks. They all do the same thing, change game values to your advantage heres a strory that i thought of now
1: OMFG HACKER THANK YOU BWSCANNER
1: DIE HACKER
2: your gay good bye