BW: Install.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyDoes

Reaction score
I have Starcraft and I installed it and it works fine on battle.net and everything. I wanted to play Brood War so I downloaded it off of Kazaa. It doesn't work. Could anyone possibly tell me where to get the install.exe file? I really aprriciate your time, Thanks.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
JohnnyDoes said:
I have Starcraft and I installed it and it works fine on battle.net and everything. I wanted to play Brood War so I downloaded it off of Kazaa. It doesn't work. Could anyone possibly tell me where to get the install.exe file? I really aprriciate your time, Thanks.
go to the store, spend 5$ to buy BW. insert and instal.

JohnnyDoes

Reaction score
This is going to sound like a bad excuse but I did, and they only have SC, no chest, no nothing. I went to four stores that sell computer games. The only other ones are in the city and that's like 3 hour drive. My parents won't take me, not for a while.

JohnnyDoes

Reaction score
Not to sound rude but all you are doing is making quote unquote funny comments. I don't need your "Go buy it" remarks. If you can help me then please do so, if you can't then don't.

- And yes I am not allowed to buy it online but I checked just to see and you can only buy it with the BattleChest which is 30 bucks.

- Is it THAT hard to just give me the install.exe? Please take a few minutes out of your day and help me out.

Shagolas

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
anotherside.deviantart.com
Oh sorry, our quote unquote funny comments don't amuse you :-/

We're also sorry you can't find a store within 30 miles that carries Brood War. Try Wal-Mart? EB games? Gamestop?

But when you ask us to give you an install.exe after you download brood war from Kazaa...

it is quote unquote illegal

Toodles. :)

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Kazaa = bad
Uninstall it you asshat.

Hows that for a wise ass remark? :goofy

1: Using kazaa or warez site to get a game is wrong.
2a: $30 for a Battle Chest, you are full of shit. [BestBuy]
2b: All you can find online is the Battle Chest, you are again, full of shit. [GameStop]
3: Have you tried EVERY single store that carries games in your area? Have you asked your friends that live closer(or in) the city to check the stores, and if they find it to get it and bring it to you and you will pay them back?
4: Nobody here is going to give you serious help.

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10: I should stab you.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Very flamey thread, wtf? :(. Sorry we don't support those kinds of things here anymore.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
warez maby idk

Status
Not open for further replies.