Bush's resumé

Lamma_monk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You know, you people need to lay off Bush. The only reason you don't like him is because either A: You are a foriegner and all your information comes from Liberl and Communist sites or B: Your afraid he is actually helping out this country, this world and you don't want a Republican making Clinton's 8 years of scandels, bad foriegn/domestic policy, and economic time-bomb, to make him look bad. You are afraid that when Bush repairs the economy, Clinton will look really bad because its his fault we are where we are(Also 9/11 contributed). So get over your liberal pipedream of Clinton ruling the world and pot being legal, even if you can make gas out of it(dipshit). Also you might want to look at the fact that Bill Clinton was twice offered Osama's head on a plate by Sudan. What about Clinton pardoning convicted terrorists? I can't quite remember but, wasn't alot of the focus of the clinton administration on stuff like fuel burning SUV's, instead of Flag burning SOB's(Sean Hannity's awsome quote), gays in the military instead of using the military to defend Freedom and Justice on all corners of the world. He kindly ignored Osama and look what happened...
Yes the enviroment is important, but why was he so eager to ignore more important issues...like threats to America, turmoil in the Mid and Far(ther) east? So you critisize Bush when he isn't following along with hippies screaming bloody murder over a small hole in the ground that doesn't really even hurt the enviroment...yet when he combats terrorism and threats to the lives of American citizens, he is just a big oil happy Republican monster?

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
lamma, i dont mean to be rude, but i think that was the most idiotic and contadictory statment you have ever made. i dont wanna get this thread even more indulged into a passionate war between the liberals and conservatives of the forums. it seems as if you cant accept that there are more important things for our country, the world, and ourselves than our material gains. sure, winning a war or whatever may fuel the patriotic feelings you feel, but there are more and better things in life than doing or supporting whatever for your country's benefit. that's is what you AND the suicide bombers dont realize. you are too strung up in material victories. you dont realize all of the damage it does and how easy it is to avoid. at least that is the only reasonable explanation i can come up with as to why you are supporting a puppet like george bush.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"puppet"?
Is that just because he is willing to compromise? Or do you have actual proof? Basically that entails stuff I haven't seen. (BTW, I do watch and read liberal media, but I also watch, listen, and read conservative media).

I agree with one thing though. There are a lot of things more important than arguing liberals versus conservatives. And, frankly, that's not exactly what B~E wanted this to be about (though I don't know why he chose to quote Kramer of all people...).

There are more important things than material gain, but that seems to be what the world economy is run on. And the economy fuels us right now. As for material victories...I'm not strung up on any. War against terrorism is not material, it's beyond that. But, maybe, that's just me and how I view the world. I'm probably a LOT more worried about quotes from my favorite songs (Christian BTW).

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lamma_monk
I see that 30% of our population must be French
That was pathetic.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
hell, i dont even care about bush, another year and hes gone! u should be happy...but i still say **** DA FRENCH! dirty bastards! ^_^

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
That was pathetic.
I already commented to Lamma.

Originally posted by thebastardsword
hell, i dont even care about bush, another year and hes gone! u should be happy...but i still say **** DA FRENCH! dirty bastards! ^_^
Can we keep it intelligant in here please?

I personally like bush because he is taking adversity with steady stride.

That's all I'm saying this time.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you going to go and break some french wine bottles because they dis-agree with us? So much angst...

Damn assholes, how dare they!1

*edit*

I see my post was late...hmmm...

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Are you going to go and break some french wine bottles because they dis-agree with us? So much angst...

Damn assholes, how dare they!1
**** NO!!!! cuz i live in cali and i get good wine as it is!!!! i could just as easily sell it anyways.

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Originally posted by bamthedoc
"puppet"?
Is that just because he is willing to compromise? Or do you have actual proof? Basically that entails stuff I haven't seen. (BTW, I do watch and read liberal media, but I also watch, listen, and read conservative media).
compromise? what compromise do you speak of? eh? well, i dont care if ou read liberal or conservative media, because both are infested with evil dicks who have nothing better to do than pretend the care about the world so theyll look good. i see modern liberalism as a bunch of idiots who gave up trying to make a change in the world, so they switched from the green to the democratic party and just pretend to care about the world and do their own crap, but mainly just argue about their little social politics and try to look good by being right. conservatives are the insecure ones who mirror liberals but have a greater power, money, and buisness hunger than the liberals. but that's just modern liberalism and conservatism. true liberals are the green party and people who actually CARE. true conservatives are the people who want to go back to puritanism and predestination dictating. oh, and i oficially declare the left wing fundamentalist coqueror's party in support of france.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by bamthedoc
Well...I've just learned to ignore the country that spawned:

"Running like a French-man from a pop-gun."

Whatever, I think German whine is better anyway. They may be ornery at times, but I can't hate "family".

(part German, Chzek, and Irish)
I'm adding to this now.

What do I have against France? A lot of history. Okay, they helped us during the US Revolutionary War. Then they go and decimate thier own country to try a very bloody shift from monarchal to democratic. Then they go and mess themselves up for both WWI and WWII. Then they go and get buried like crazy in Vietnam.

BTW, we may have saved France from a political hayday with Vietnam, but we never saved ourselves thanks to politics.

What do I care about France's opinion? Well...they've never really had much to truly contribute. I've studied French history and have discovered this...
They have more lies and scandals and...well...you get the point, in any two hundered year period than the US (or many, many nations combined). It's fun studying world history because you can learn from it. What did we learn from Operation: Desert Storm? To finish the job!! What did the world learn from 10 years of putting up with Saddam? Two lies. Clinton is good, and the UN makes good polocies. Oh boy! I don't even want to go there.

Will I go and break a bottle of French wine? No, because then I'd have to pay for it! And waste perfectly good wine?! Listen, boycotting a nation has never proven to be a good idea. Why isn't the US embargoing France? 1 It's a stupid idea. 2 We have diplomatic relations with them. So what if they disagree with us? We disagree with them (well...about 70%+ of our nation anyway).

Disagreements are perfectly normal between nations. It's occured before, and what happens? Stronger relations afterwards. What is the moral of all this? Learn to take adverstity in stride. You'll get over a hump then.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by daoffshoreman
compromise? what compromise do you speak of? eh? well, i dont care if ou read liberal or conservative media, because both are infested with evil dicks who have nothing better to do than pretend the care about the world so theyll look good. i see modern liberalism as a bunch of idiots who gave up trying to make a change in the world, so they switched from the green to the democratic party and just pretend to care about the world and do their own crap, but mainly just argue about their little social politics and try to look good by being right. conservatives are the insecure ones who mirror liberals but have a greater power, money, and buisness hunger than the liberals. but that's just modern liberalism and conservatism. true liberals are the green party and people who actually CARE. true conservatives are the people who want to go back to puritanism and predestination dictating. oh, and i oficially declare the left wing fundamentalist coqueror's party in support of france.
Compromises! He's made a ton of them since being in office so going over them would be...overly wordy.

I'd agree that both parties have bad eggs (I'd probably lean more eggs into the liberal basket...). As for the green party...aren't they communists? If so, why don't they learn from history and the fact that true communism (though fundementally a good idea) cannot exist in this world of human nature?

And you have the conservative matra all wrong. I don't consider myself a true conservative however. Should I list what conservative ideals I hold? Oh, and I'll state this multiple times throughout but...Don't start a debate on any of this in this thread!!

I'm a Christian, but don't pin extreme ideals of puritanism on me.
I'm a neo-Creationist. That's right, evolution + Creation (minus Darwin).
I believe that abortion is wrong (not the forum to argue this, I'm only putting this as an opinion).
I believe that women are equal to men, that we balance eachother out (not the forum to argue this).
I believe that trickle-down economics works (please, don't debate this).
I believe that power should be distributed better among the people.
I believe that racism and sexism should no longer exist.
I believe that rapists need a harsher sentance.
I believe that reform is desperately needed in our "social" programs.
I believe the prison system needs revision.
I believe the school system needs revition.
I know the importance of the military.

There are a lot more things, but I think I'm running on post limit here.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bams sittin over there readin my mind. bush is not a bad president and i havent seen many good arguments against him. most arguments look like poor brainwashed people who think america is evil. im more of a conservative but im not rich or insecure. im conservative because i agree with them more than the liberals. most conservatives are right wing ppl and i was definately for this war. everything in this war that happened i thought would happen except for one thing, we did it in a lot less time than i thought we could.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't have a problem with people not liking Bush. What I have a problem with is people not knowing the facts and disliking Bush for that reason.

There are several countries of "problem" right now. These countries don't print or tell the whole truth, and the people are made ignorant for it (look up ignorant, I use the definition that is not an insult):

France
Australia
Canada
A few Asian countries
Several Middle-Eastern countries

Now I don't have anything against these countries. I love all you people. But can you please learn to read and listen to more than one or a few sources?

Bush is a great president because he's taking all this abuse and all the adversity created from the most imbalanced Congress in world history with great stride. He's balancing economy with politics. He's working on increasing business profit through "reduction" technology. Reduction technology is technology that requires less pollution to create and use. Increased profit will come through reduced prices (lower taxes) and increased productivity (spending on business owner's part).

Lamma_monk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You know, Bush is the best president in Modern history. He has far surpassed Clinton, his dad, maybe Regan, and definatly Carter...etc. So all this come downs to is the fact that he is a Republican...thats it.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
doc...the fact u live in us doesn't mean here in australia the information doesn't reach coz we are too far away. Oh i know very well what an asshole bush is..don't u worry. if u like him it's fine with me..just tell him not to cross my sight..coz i might shoot him :D.

ch33rs :)

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what has he done wrong? i really want someone to put up a good argument against him. i think hes a great prez and hope he gets re-elected.

MarkS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.SystemSpecs.com
He will be re-elected. 70% of the country supports him. And the whole thing about Bush landing on the USS Abraham Lincoln and how that was disgraceful. COME ON! He's the Commander and Chief! He deserves to get in a jet and land. Did you see the military supporting him as he got off the plane? They love him! They have no problem with what he did! And oh, I better get off my computer...MAJOR storm rolling in. Lightning strikes every 5 seconds...

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and all the arguments about bush pretending to be a soldier are invalid. he got out of the flight suit before his speach for one thing, and he didnt come in on a f-16 or anything (which woulda been fine anyways) he came in on an in flight refuel plane. as said above, the soldiers love him and he IS the head of the military so why is it such a big deal? i think it was pretty cool.