Bush's resumé

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well...I've just learned to ignore the country that spawned:

"Running like a French-man from a pop-gun."

Whatever, I think German whine is better anyway. They may be ornery at times, but I can't hate "family".

(part German, Chzek, and Irish)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
I read in the newspaper many facts that could've predicted 9/11, and afghanistan didnt do it, and neither did the taliban. angry unemployed people are NOT going to vote for bush in the next election, a LOT of people dont like him, and its most likely he would have lost the first election if it werent for ralph. wait no im mistaken gore got more votes :p
Wow, you make this too easy.

Newspaper=Liberal Media...MOST IF NOT ALL OF THEM
Duh that they say that stuff.

People who are unemployed are more intelligant than you give credit.
Clinton=100% of our unemployment currently. It's hard to rectify probs with a slumping economy (which I explained earlier)

And Gore only got more votes if you leave the Military out.
That was just too easy. Stop reading liberal media, it's making you stupid. I'm not saying that because I'm "scared" or "paranoid" or anything; I'm saying that because I read more than one source. I know how to read, do you?

Obviously not if you don't understand or fully comprehend what I've been saying.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah well its an unfair advantage im 13 and your what 35? i only say what i hear, and i usually hear rumors, and rumors are usually not true. so im sorry if i make your debate to easy for you. guess i should leave this thread for good now.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Just out of curiousty you think 18,000,000 people trying to get jobs that arent getting them is no big deal? well w/e... That isnt Bush's fault but still that is an odd thing to say... Anyway I will not vote for bush. I think he is a moron.. and has a strong resemblance to an ape, but it really doesnt matter because I live in texas and he has the electorial collge PWNED in texas...

Lamma_monk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Though it is sad when brainless lefties read a collum out of the seatle times and think that they know exactly who is right and who is wrong. I admit I think I know exactly who is this and who is that right and wrong, but at least I don't sit there and have Liberalism ramed down my throat like its was candy.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Don't leave, and is that [banned] for real? I'm 20 though. I'm not saying to leave because you need MORE stuff to read and listen to. Perhaps by listening and debating, you will become a lot more knowledgable. I don't believe I've seen you here before, so I can't speak for previous encounters. You seem to have a brain, but you don't seem to be using it. Like my History Professor says, don't talk too much, but learn to say a lot. When you can master reading between the lines and understanding what is going on 100%, then you can make well informed decissions. I just wanted to make sure to tear apart every arguement. Sorry if I over did it.

MarkS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.SystemSpecs.com
...the media hates him and can't do anything to hurt him right now. Funny, isn't it?
SOME of the Media. Like CNN and Fox, who are completely full of it. CNN has lost most of their popularity, and it's a good thing! The "more trusted" stations inclued MSNBC (my personal favorite) who has overwhelming support for Bush. They present the truths as they are, not as how the liberals want them to be presented and "twisted."

Dan Rather has got me angry. His "subtle" anti-Bush remarks sound like they are comming out of a baboon. They make no sence and are garble...

Bush is doing a GREAT job, even more so especially for the circumstances this country has gone through the past 2-3 years. He is starting to work on our economy...tax cuts. That's right, he is working on that right now AT THE SAME TIME as managing affairs in Iraq, and diplomacy with N. Korea.

70% of the country think that Bush is doing a great job in office as Presedent...I for one stand proud inside of that majority.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by ForGeD
Just out of curiousty you think 18,000,000 people trying to get jobs that arent getting them is no big deal? well w/e... That isnt Bush's fault but still that is an odd thing to say... Anyway I will not vote for bushI think he is a moron.. and has a stron resemblance to an ape, but it really doesnt matter because I live in texas and he has the electorial collge PWNED in texas...
Okay, there are more and more jobs openning where I want to get them. I can't for varied reasons (not going to list here, none of your buisness). Moron? Tell me how many degrees you have? And what colleges? Your arguement sounds like that of a moron. Is the pot calling the kettle black? (not saying Bush is a moron because he isn't)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by MarkS
SOME of the Media. Like CNN and Fox, who are completely full of it. CNN has lost most of their popularity, and it's a good thing! The "more trusted" stations inclued MSNBC (my personal favorite) who has overwhelming support for Bush. They present the truths as they are, not as how the liberals want them to be presented and "twisted."

Dan Rather has got me angry. His "subtle" anti-Bush remarks sound like they are comming out of a baboon. They make no sence and are garble...

Bush is doing a GREAT job, even more so especially for the circumstances this country has gone through the past 2-3 years. He is starting to work on our economy...tax cuts. That's right, he is working on that right now AT THE SAME TIME as managing affairs in Iraq, and diplomacy with N. Korea.

70% of the country think that Bush is doing a great job in office as Presedent...I for one stand proud inside of that majority.
Wow...what to add...good post.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by Lamma_monk
I see that 30% of our population must be French
Please, that was a bad post.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by bamthedoc
Okay, there are more and more jobs openning where I want to get them. I can't for varied reasons (not going to list here, none of your buisness). Moron? Tell me how many degrees you have? And what colleges? Your arguement sounds like that of a moron. Is the pot calling the kettle black? (not saying Bush is a moron because he isn't)
he maybe I should rephrase that moron statement... He is dumb compared to the average president, He is way smarter than me, because the dumbest president is still smarter than the average guy... As far as degrees go Im still in highschool :)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh, yay, another one...

When will Hollywood, the media, and other below college level individuals learn...

Do I care about your opinion? No, you can't vote, and your showing a lot of stupidity. I believe you have a brain, enough of one to understand rumors. But you aren't using it to it's fullest (as others aren't). Please, read MORE than what the liberals have to offer. Bush is a lot more intelligant than (least favorite up) Hillary, Gore, and Clinton (albeit, I named ONE president). True, there have been more intelligant presidents. Washington (probably most intelligant), Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Reagan, and others I don't have time to list. Okay, how can we even compare Bush to them? They are all from a different type of era than Bush "Jr.".

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Originally posted by Black~Enthusiasm

So, whats everyone's opinion of their president now? and Why?
well, i think al gore sucked as a prez, because he never showed up to do his job and he let a texas village idiot ake his place after he deliberately denied free speech and a voice to thousands of florida voters, including about a thousand holocaust survivors who were deceited into voting for pat buchanan, and he started unjustified wars left and right and set up AND funded opressive tyrannical regimes and justifying it with the word "liberation."

MarkS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.SystemSpecs.com
Gore is a complete **** and um I can vote in the upcoming election....

um when was al gore a president?
I believe that he meant VICE-president. He holds the name President, but just with a little vice before it.

And yeah, Al Gore was in some ways worse than Clinton in my opinion. He really needed his head stuck in a "Vice" and squeeze some sence into him...:D

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, what a nice topic is this, can't believe I didn't looked at it befor it get nearly 2 pages long.
Anyway, I got to wax the boat, so I'll reply latter.

But I'll just say this : you guys do not seem to be bothered by the fact that your drinoing arcenic right now. and he is the first president who didn't ordoned to some scientist team tyo work on a more perfoment millage/per galon engine. Anyway, the only thing I have agaisnt him is his corporate ties thingny, but I'll get gack to this latter.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Corporate ties? Please, no1 but B~E respond to this. I want to see what he thinks of my statement and for him to explain himself better.

What about the fact that it's corperations, industry, services, enterprise, and other such things that run our economy? Don't we need someone that understands that it is business that pays people who then buy stuff? (I'm not just refering to trickle-down economy, though I had a good arguement before the whole hack thing happened...)

I believe the US policy right now is to develop a clean-fuel vehicle. So, what exactly was your statement about? Bush is pushing for the hydrogen-fuel cell. It's big politics right now, and one of few things both parties agree with.

Or are you refering to the oil in Alaska? Bush gave a very good compromise. He gave permission to drill, but only under the contingent that they be carefully watched. And I do mean carefully. The way the pipes are built and kept-up, it's almost impossible to harm the Alaskan wilderness. In fact, more recent studies show that the drilling has done nothing to the environment (yet anyway, though I doubt anything will happen), and has provided us with more oil (which we basically run on right now).

Until we have a viable hydrogen-fuel cell car (the Ford Model U is the only example of a non-hybrid concept right now), I'm sticking with gasoline, and Bush's decisions are very good. Most of them are "forced" compromises.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MarkS

I think you need to watch The o'riley factor on fox man......
I think Bill really knows his shit.

:lucifer AM I EVIL?:lucifer

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Gore is a complete **** and um I can vote in the upcoming election....

um when was al gore a president?
dont you remember? he won the florida election, but bush had all the minoritiy neighborhood's votes not count. he technically IS the prez, but he tel dubya steal the white house from under him.
Corporate ties? Please, no1 but B~E respond to this. I want to see what he thinks of my statement and for him to explain himself better.

What about the fact that it's corperations, industry, services, enterprise, and other such things that run our economy? Don't we need someone that understands that it is business that pays people who then buy stuff? (I'm not just refering to trickle-down economy, though I had a good arguement before the whole hack thing happened...)
that isnt what B~E meant. he means the stuff like how osama funded bush's first oil venture, how all of his staff are buisnessmen who have dont pretty much nothing but plot on how to get more money and power for themselves. stuff like how george gave the order almost immediately to have haliburton, which dick cheyney was ceo of, have rights to "repair and maintain" iraq's oil feilds, and how bush was seeking to make an oil pipleline through afghanistan after the schwiping out of the taliban.

Or are you refering to the oil in Alaska? Bush gave a very good compromise. He gave permission to drill, but only under the contingent that they be carefully watched. And I do mean carefully. The way the pipes are built and kept-up, it's almost impossible to harm the Alaskan wilderness. In fact, more recent studies show that the drilling has done nothing to the environment (yet anyway, though I doubt anything will happen), and has provided us with more oil (which we basically run on right now).
oh, come on, now! you expect me to beleive THAT bullshit?

provided us with more oil (which we basically run on right now).
we only run on fossil fuel because marijuana is illegal, and therefore, hemp is illegal. if it wasnt, then we could make cars running on hemp oil.