Bush's resumé

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
writer named Kelly Kramer recently compiled a ‘resume’ for George W. Bush. In it, she listed his central accomplishments. Among them are:

Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history;

Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period;

Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market;

First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history;

After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history;

In his first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs;

Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history;

Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history;

Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history;

Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed;

Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans;

Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest a sitting American President, shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind;

Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history;

First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt;

Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world;

First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation;

Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States;

Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history;

First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission;

First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board;

All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations;

Biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation);

Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history;

First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1);

Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history);

With a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years;

Fist US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability;

First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea;

Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts;

Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts;

Failed to fulfill his pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive';

Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months he has no leads and zero suspects;

In the 18 months following the 911 attacks he successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States;

Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history;

Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category straight down.

And in Stupid white men, we have an even more astounding list...

Bah, our beloved Duubya did so much more than this...

Duubya....

-Cut 39 million from federal spending on library

-Cut 35 million in funding for advenced pediatic training for doctor

-Cut funding for research into renewable energy by 50%

-Delayed rules that would reduce "acceptable" level of arsenic into drinkable water

-Revoked rules streghtening the power of government to deny contracts to compagnies that violates laws, envoronmental laws, and workplace safty standar

-Allowed suggestion for opening up national monuments for foresting, coal, mining and gaz drilling

-Broken campaign promise to invest 100 million per year in rain forest conservation.

-Reduced by 86 PERCENT the Community Access Program , which coordinate care for people without heath insurance among puplic hospital, clinics and other health provider

-Nullified a proposal to incress acess to public about ramification of chemical plant accident.

-Pulled out of the Kyoto ********, signed by 178 other countries

-Rejected an international accord to enforce the treaty baning germ warfare

-Cut 200 million from the Childcare Programe

-Cut half a billion dollard in from the Environemental protection agency

-Abandoned campaign pledge to regulate carbone dioxid emissions

-Approved Interior Secretary Gale Norton's controversial plan to auction off area close to Florida's eastern shore for oil and gas development.

-Treatened to shut down the Whit House AIDS office

-Allocated only 3 percent of the amount requested by justice departement lawyers in government's continued ligitation agaisnt tobaco compagnies

-Pushed trough is taxe cut, 43 percent of wich goes to the wealthiest 1 percent americans.

-Signed a bill making it harder for poor or middle class to file for bankcrupcy, even when facing overweiming medical bill.

-Cut 15.7 million from programs dealing with child abuse and neglect.

-Proposed the elimination of the "reading in fundamental" programe, which gives free book to children.

-Tried to reverse regulation protecting 6 million of acres of national forest from logging and road building

-Appointe John Bolton, an opponent of NONweapon prolification treaties and the united nation, as under secretary of arms control and international security.

-Appionted oil and coal lobbyist J. Steven Giles as Deputy of the Interior.

-Named Bennet Raley, who as called for the repal of the Endangered Speacies Act, as assitant secretary of the Interior for Water and Science

-Proposed the selling of oil and gas tracts in the Alaska Wildlife Reserve.

And all on that, in half a year. I hope he gets assassinated. I could name a lot more. I toke this info in "Stupid White Men". Pretty entertaining book.
====================

So, whats everyone's opinion of their president now? and Why?

N[U]TS

Reaction score
I think he is still doing a good job as president for forein affairs but not so great of a job for here in the U.S.

eelnhoj

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hehe kind of funny i think. I mean how could a leader of an entire country make so many mistakes. So this is what our world is coming to. One filled with terrible leaders and senseless wars.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i still think hes a good president. look at some of these idiots running against him. you said hes the first prez to run when america came under attack, but look at clinton. he ran from the draft when he was younger. he went to canada and later came to america to become president. he is doing a pretty good job outside of our country and seriously, our country isnt THAT bad with him in. what can you expect? 9/11, afghanistan, iraq, and now gotta deal with n korea. were not gunna be in the best economy

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
some of those happened NOT because of his doing or because he was the president.

i still think that he makes our country look bad.

Originally posted by Black~Enthusiasm
-Pulled out of the Kyoto ********, signed by 178 other countries
whats the thing that was cut out with astries its one of the few bigger reasons hes a moron

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Besides, with inflation at what it was, I was predicting a "crash" in the next presidency. Was I right? YES!!

As for Iraq, Saddam had it comming. I've been waiting 10 years for us to finish that war. And I'm 20! With N. Korea, WE HAVE DIPLOMACY OCCURRING!!! N. Korea even asked to speak with the US alone. No intermediary (i.e. China). Guess what, Bush is doing a great job, and unemployment is due to...GUESS WHAT...CLINTON!!

Clinton created 5 million jobs? Yeah, while he DESTROYED 10 million. He created about 10 million dollars in industry while destroying about 10 BILLION dollars worth of industry.

This is a VERIFIABLE fact! He destroyed the high-paying jobs while he created minimum wage Walmart (and the like) jobs.

And that resume is bogus. Kelly Kramer is an idiot. I have oft used Kramer as my "idiot" example in papers I have written for my history classes (and a few English).

I'd love to tear that resume apart sometime...but that might get boring real fast. Oh well...I may well do it sometime.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and all the other things on that list? can you defend your president in all of those?

admit it, hes doen more worse things to this country then most presidents, and will basically leave office making the country worse rather then better. 6% of all jobs have been lost in this friggin country, and got NONE of them back. so dont be pissing on clinton.

Lamma_monk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ypu liberals really like Clinton...hahaha. The fact is that Clnton left our economy in such a bad shape when he left, when Bush came in, it was going down hill. So at the first years of his precidency, Bush looks bad because the economy is not rebounding from the Clinton era.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh? And we didn't while he was in office. Why? Liberal media = infinite PR. Bush doesn't have the same PR, the media hates him and can't do anything to hurt him right now. Funny, isn't it?

Oh? 6% unemployment...*yawn* We can handle that with our hands tied behind our backs BLIND!

What did we have during the Great Depression? A LOT MORE. What I hate about argueing about an idiot (Kramer) is that no matter what, you sound like an idiot unless you bring in someone with more intelligance. Who should I bring? Maybe Mike Savage or Rush Limba. How about Dr. Dobson? I don't know, I could list a lot more people more intelligant than Kramer. I've yet to see something from Kramer that was even remotely close to the truth.

Bush has had to put up with a LOT of junk, and look at what he's done! His compromises have SAVED us a lot more than you are giving him credit. He has to put up with one of the worst Congressional balances in HISTORY!! Oh, there's another one, AND IT'S TRUE!! Trust me, I may have fun later. Right now, I'm just upset that somebody actually used KRAMER as an arguement against someone. Kramer...wow, that's weak (esp if you've read any of the stuff authored by "Kelly Kramer").

Lamma_monk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Amen bamthedoc!! Bush has dealt with a lot of shit. He has had to put up with liberal media, liberal people, liberal UN, ****ing France, 9/11, the anthrax attacks, two wars plus the war on terror, not to mention his struggle to rebound from Clintons damage. **** people, lay off him, he is only one man, and he has definatly shown he is more strong willed and resiliant than most presidents have....like clinton.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by bamthedoc
Oh? 6% unemployment...*yawn* We can handle that with our hands tied behind our backs BLIND!
you'd be suprised what thats going to do in the next election. i still am not convinced that hes been doing a very good job. presidents have had to put up with way more bullshit and did a helluva lot better of a job then bush.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think he will be reelected. Why? People are actually wising up (I use actually to be somewhat mean; I know people are more intelligant than liberals want them to believe). They are tired of the liberlals continuing stupidity.

Well, that's my opinion anyway. I'm voting for him!

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no one expected 9/11.........
and afganistan was justified

Geroge Bush was a good prez in foreign affairs, but not good at running his own country.

Lamma_monk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He can not focus his attention everywhere ay once. Dealing with the economy, 9/11, three wars, random terror attacks, and some stiff hatred from alot of people his hard to put up with.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh, here's a fact for you, I've been fed up with the UN since BEFORE Clinton. They have just gotten worse. I can't remember the last time they deserved my agreeing with them. As for France, whatever. Have your opinions. Just stay out of world affairs. You've never been very good at it. Conquestidors (sp?), most pirates in history, BAD transition to democracy...need I go on? Yes they helped us during the Revolution, but we saved their butts ten times over. WWI, WWII, and so on and so forth. We even got them our of Vietnam...but that was a blow-up politically.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ddn2002
no one expected 9/11.........
and afganistan was justified

Geroge Bush was a good prez in foreign affairs, but not good at running his own country.
I read in the newspaper many facts that could've predicted 9/11, and afghanistan didnt do it, and neither did the taliban. angry unemployed people are NOT going to vote for bush in the next election, a LOT of people dont like him, and its most likely he would have lost the first election if it werent for ralph. wait no im mistaken gore got more votes :p