Bugged items here!

Shayde

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
some were fused using a fusing method (which not many people know including me :() and some where just messed up drops.
Most of the items like the occy soj and staff of kings gloves are fused but some of them were messed up drops

Fairfax

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Was this 'fuse' method patched? Please forgive me if I am asking too many questions.

Shayde

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont think it is, there is no public info of the 'fuse method', unless the creator told blizzard about it and now it is patched

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll send a few I've (unlegitly) aquired over time; some with tradehack, some myself; one is MAYBE legit, someone emailed me it claiming it to be best legit wep :p (attachments)

clangodd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol there is only one item above i would like the ammy that obs fire light and cold but on a diffrent note i still have seen better i was killed by a barb with a worts leg it did 4000-2100 dag and i asked him if he could make cows with it and he did all the cows were kings and it shooked me that at lvl 95 that kiling one cow i got to lvl 96 2 cows 97 3 98 and 1o for 99 god it was sweet i brought a lvl 10 friend and killed 20 or so cows and well lets just say wow lvl 91 in 10 min i got 5 chars to lvl 99 that day oh ya and the kid sayed he had many other legs and well that sucks

Shayde

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by clangodd
lol there is only one item above i would like the ammy that obs fire light and cold but on a diffrent note i still have seen better i was killed by a barb with a worts leg it did 4000-2100 dag and i asked him if he could make cows with it and he did all the cows were kings and it shooked me that at lvl 95 that kiling one cow i got to lvl 96 2 cows 97 3 98 and 1o for 99 god it was sweet i brought a lvl 10 friend and killed 20 or so cows and well lets just say wow lvl 91 in 10 min i got 5 chars to lvl 99 that day oh ya and the kid sayed he had many other legs and well that sucks

rofl....fag..

and that cruel mythical is bugged?? o_O