BT cleared in 1 week.. wow

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
and now they've cleared BT, what to do now, eh? FFS. I have never said this before, but seriously. Get a life.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah i agree. There's no fun in finishing the game so early. Grats having NOTHING to do. Time to casual out imo.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
They still have Hyjal.

Then they're going on summer vacations, lol.

This really is like a work to them, they're paid to have ads in their site and crap.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Oh yeah. They only have Archimonde left, that takes like a day. Seriously.... get a life. Get a GF, go outside. Something other than WoW. I hope I never get like that.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I want a video of Maiev killing plz. Illidan is a phag.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Oh yeah. They only have Archimonde left, that takes like a day. Seriously.... get a life. Get a GF, go outside. Something other than WoW. I hope I never get like that.
You realize that they raid from like 11-3 every day until they complete it, and most of them are in school or have day jobs, right? Once they finish it, chances are they don't do much anyway. I mean think about it. They get paid to get the world firsts (essentially) so it's what they do.

You're just saying "get a life" because you'll likely NEVER see BT for real.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Yes. I do realize that. But still. 11-3, thats a couple of hours infront of a monitor. If it was me, I would go crazy.

and just come with it, you probably think Im jealous, just like everyone else say about someone who says ''Get a life''. Idc, cause Im not jealous. Im just saying that they should take a LARGE break.

You're just saying "get a life" because you'll likely NEVER see BT for real.
Makes me lol irl.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
There are times where I honestly envy those guys. The small select group has had a good majority of the World Firsts. Who else can go around and say "Yeah, I was part of the first guild that took down Illidan, what?" when you hear random people talking about it?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Yeah, like between Naxx and BC. Or Between BT/Hyjal and the next big thing they open 5 months from now...Oh wait, thats what Nillihum is doing.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
You are an idiot. Maybe they enjoy playing a game? Just because they have alot of fun being the front of progression means that they need to go 'get a life'? Do you realise how much publicity they are getting over this, and how it makes them feel?

If I was a member of Nihilium, which is not easy by any means, I'd have some advice for people like you:

Go **** yourself, I will do what I want with my time, my money, and my life.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
You are an idiot. Maybe they enjoy playing a game? Just because they have alot of fun being the front of progression means that they need to go 'get a life'? Do you realise how much publicity they are getting over this, and how it makes them feel?

If I was a member of Nihilium, which is not easy by any means, I'd have some advice for people like you:

Go **** yourself, I will do what I want with my time, my money, and my life.
Yes. Ofcourse. It is their choice and their life. I respect that, and but then I say it again, I just think they should take a break from the game and do something else. Btw, thanks for calling me a idiot, I really, really appreciate it and ofcourse I'll go **** myself. It's my life afterall.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Haha, my god. These people are insane. But meh, they can just work on getting more shit on farm status until next year when expansion #2 is released. :p

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Tehwave, see what I did there? Just because you think that they need to take a break means jack shit to them. Saying such dumb and retarded statements doesn't help anything, it just makes you look like a jackass.

Guys Nihilium NEEDS to take a break! Why? Because I said so.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score

Guys Nihilium NEEDS to take a break! Why? Because I said so.
If thats how you see it, then I've have expressed it wrong.
I think it is a good idea for them to take a little break. It's cool that they have World Firsts and all that. I respect what they're doing - but it is maybe time to take a break(and not becourse of I am jealous or anything)
and not becourse I say so but becourse it's a good idea. Ofcourse, Im not telling them what they should with their life and money.

To quote Renzo:
There's no fun in finishing the game so early. Grats having NOTHING to do
This is what I mean.