Bowazons vs. Javazons

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, lets go mathmatical

LS doesnt hit the same guy 37 times now does it?

LS does: 1829 dmg (maximum) in lvl 20 with full synergies, and 21 hits not 37 hits. And it hits 21 enemies, not 21 times on ONE enemy.

LF does: 1044 dmg (maximum) in lvl 20 with full synergies, and it releases 21 bolts, and like 5 bolts can hit 1 enemy per hit, which results in around 5k dmg.

Now, tell me, which is stronger?

kthx owned.

xXBOGANXx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for killing bosses, if ur zon can tank then theres no better skill then charged strike, for killing the herds fury is the best especially with pierce. if u make ur javazon right u should have cs maxed, lf maxed, ls maxed, 10 pierce, and rest in passives.
i havent seen a good bowazon yet except for multishot with enchant.

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i go for bow most of the time...cuz lots of things are immune to light nad in pvp tons o ppl have absorb :(...

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
ok...id personally make a hybrid with the following skills (or something close to it):

max guided arrow
max lightning fury
max charged strike
max [another lightning synergy skill] (go for lightning strike if thats what u want)
passives...whatever works for u
1 in all prereqs
rest is up to u

u can quit debating over whether LS or LF is better by simply maxing em both out. they are synergies for each other after all.

tigerkiller

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if your gonna make a bowazon bu better make sure u have...

160/60 ias armor
125/45 ias helm
wf with a ohm or 40 15 ias jewel.. i prefer 40 15 jewel

those are the requirements u need to be quite successful.. if not u will be doin alot of running around and pot using..

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
You dont, you can tank for your self and get a merc instead :)

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
valks get pretty brutal at lvl 17 tho...if u have pts to spare, go for it.

btw...would my build work or is it a failure? (refer to first page)

caliburnus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so no points into a valk and get a merc intsead, right? And what merc should i get? I was thinking of getting an act 2 defensive merc.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by shadow887
hmm maybe a might merc with bonehew/shaft/gaze
Actually, that gear is for NM defensive merc :p

If your rich enough, go for Might merc with Doom/CoH or Shaft/Perf Gaze

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
might merc is actually NM Offensive. mine uses eth bonehew (amn shael), near-perf gaze (um), high def shaft (um). hes at lvl 91 right now and the only time he ever dies is against oblivion knights that cast IM (or when i die).

caliburnus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But when i got diabloII lod strategy guide, it said that at higer lvls an act2 defensive merc can eventually learn either holy freeze and might.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by caliburnus
But when i got diabloII lod strategy guide, it said that at higer lvls an act2 defensive merc can eventually learn either holy freeze and might.
Thats why you never look at Strategy guides made by newbs.

You can have both Holy freeze and Might, by Getting Might Merc (NM Act2 Offensive) and with runeword called 'Doom' which gives you free Holy freeze aura.

And tankazon is probly javazon.

caliburnus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the strategy guide was from bradygames and it came with a copy of diabloII and diablo lod

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by caliburnus
the strategy guide was from bradygames and it came with a copy of diabloII and diablo lod
Haha brandygames, what a bunch of newbs, they screwd up FF8 guide, and now Diablo? ROFL!

no... tankazons don't use the javelin or bow skills... they are purly passive and magic skills...
What kind of idiots do that when you can be pure jav and passive at same time? All you need is about 1~8 pts in passives to get 50%.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ermm... he's a level 40, and he kinda rocks... he has 5 in the main passive, evade, them lot... and 10 in penerate... and a wicked valk, he does MEGA speed with a normal speed unique axe... (this is single-player) and ermm... he's already on nightmare.

I had a Tanka... at first she was hard to start... then she got to 40-45 and she was ace! then i deleted her when Unalesca My Bowazon got the Kuko bow and started DESTORYING everything...