Reaction score
^ didnt i already say this? ^

try making a lightning strike zon, lot more dmg with all synergies maxed

tigerkiller

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
charged strike owns for duels... unless if the bastard is usin tgods belt and has max res.. then ure screwed... and lighting fury simply owns... if u have a lot of ias that is

caliburnus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I plan on maxing out charged strike and lightning fury for attacks. I also plan on putting some points in the passive skills. Should I put some points into a valkyrie?

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
LF sucks ass, it does no dmg to my javazon in HELL, which she has no resistance/absorb

dmxruffryder

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so lightning strike instead of lightning fury. Ok. So what skills should i max javelin and passive skills should i have and how many should be in each?

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
you gotta put 1 into evade, dodge and the other one. Your equipment will raise them

Max lightning Strike and all its synergies, charged strike is awesome also

LS :shoot LF

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
haha its so funny to see you talk

LF > LS

why? Because you get massive furies ONLY when there are like 100000 monsters

either way, bowazon with WF > Javas.

Run, guide arrow, and run, guide arrow :O

and use search button for bowazon build. (djnat's)

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
lol, bowazons die in like, what, 1 shot? javazons actually require some skill, like a thing called "tanking", heard of it? bowazons just run and stay in the back like little sissies and i dont see any bowazons going through hell solo easily, do you?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ever heard of passives? Ever heard of djnat's build, which does chaos sanctuary run in like 10 min which javazon can?

Bowazon is underrated because of NO PIERCE IN GUIDE ARROWS OMFG LOL LOL

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soujiro
...javazons actually require some skill, like a thing called "tanking", heard of it? bowazons just run and stay in the back like little sissies...
tanking isnt much of a skill. u stand there and hold ur main attack on the target and pray ull survive the beats.

bowazons take more skill now cuz running around is the way to survive, and knowing which direction to run and where and when to shoot are important things that improve with practice.

o yea... LS adds lightning dmg to ur attack. thats it. i hope ur refering to CS cuz thats what ppl use most in duels now. LF is superior to all other skills when it comes to crowd control...dont forget it.

hey...why not make a hybridzon then? solves the conflict between javs and bows by unifying them.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yea, I have hybrid, she still pwns in hell with only CS and LF maxed. (full room baal)

Plus, she tanks well, and owns in pvp with eagle horn :D

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_
Oh yea, I have hybrid, she still pwns in hell with only CS and LF maxed. (full room baal)

Plus, she tanks well, and owns in pvp with eagle horn :D
cool. mind posting up ur setup plz?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn, sry I should have posted it when I put that post up...

20 LF
20 CS
8 to all passives, (not pierce or penetrate)
and some points into other java skill synergies (it was intended to be Javazon)
5 guide arrows
3 Multi shot

If I were to make new jav, I would only max out LF, CS, Guide, Power Strike and Multi shot.
and put 1~8 to all passives.

Shes about level 80 right now, I pwned some lvl 90 sorcs in pvp rooms.

stats
str: item requirement
dex: 250~300 (cant remember exact)
vit: rest (900 life right now)
energy: none

She lacks resistance a bit, thats the only flaw I have in this build (I think....)

Also, Multishot is good in pvp when enemies are scattered out.. (espeically sorcs teleporting)

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
...lol, i still say bowazons stink, and untill i can see someone own a decent pvp character with one, i wont think they are good.

LS handles crowds pretty good, lol, 37 hits? yeah, i usually dont get hit much, even with my tons of life... lol

bowazons take more skill now cuz running around is the way to survive
running takes SKILL? lol, i know NEWBS that can run... hmmm... running isnt the way to survive, what if your bowazon gets surrounded? she has NO chance of survival, if a javazon gets surrounded, she has a good chance of survival... if it wasnt for tanking characters, probably 3/4s of the bowazons would get owned with ease.

LF > LS

why? Because you get massive furies ONLY when there are like 100000 monsters
lol, look at the synergies, are you people just slow or crazy?
LS > LF IN SYNERGIES AND IN DMG! 37 HITS OVER AND OVER AND OVER DOESNT HANDLE MASSIVE GROUPS? ROFL!! I give up on you people, sometimes your just helpless

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
dude, your not getting the point

the fury owns LS, its that simple

Honestly, do you see people use LS more than LF? I dont think so.

And Bowazon is still good, wf with good boots and fast run scs, you can practically own most pvpers.

And bowazon that gets surrounded is played by newbs.

Honestly... know the skills of bowazons before you do anything, and know how LF works, it can hit like 5 furies per monster.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
BUT 37 hits, over and over and over each doing tons of dmg, compared to LF OWNS. im done wasting my time in this thread.
just look at the synergies, LS > LF. k thnx