Botting in 1.12

-^FulpeR^-

Reaction score
Any bots working for 1.12? and do they require you to downgrade?

is there a hack that tells you the exact stats of unidentified items?

sorry to bring all my noob questions here, i usually get this kind of stuff from my mates, sadly, wow stole them away from d2 :S

bigbabybowser

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
So far, the only hack ive seen work specifically for 1.12 is PLite. That is a maphack.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
sorry to bring all my noob questions here
I'm pretty sure that was the intention of these forums. how should i know though, i dont even know what im doing in the diablo section or how i got here. please help me.

also is there really a hack that lets you read unid'd stats? **** if that was around when i played

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Theres a view item lvl and a item drop notify

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I've played in Baal runs that bots host, so i guess there are bots that are out somewhere.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
MMbot is working, but sadly if your playing L, theres no good sorc scripts ATM (nothing but pindle/shenk/eld bots) so unless your super rich and have a hammerdin yet its pretty useless

and no, as far as im concerned theres no "ID Hack", the only way this would be pheasable imo would be to use a converter to create your closed bnet character on open/single player, then ID it there and see waht it is*

*its possible that the stats would be randomly generated and not match to what ur bnet char has.