Status
Not open for further replies.

ckb1985

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you people...

You dont seem to get it reguardless of weather or not u pindled for a long time or even got any thing out of it you still used the bot which isnt wanted by blizzard which means for that short amount of time you contributed to the bnet problem there for you forfitted any claim that you may of had to your inocence.

I am not saying that people should delete their bots but I am saying that you should be aware of the possible consiquenses of you useing one......

I use a bot to do pindle runs but I remember that it is still just a game and if blizz deletes my account oh well.......

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
This is the reason I have my Pbotter on its own account. If it gets deleted I loose one level 88 sorc. Oh well, I have all the same MF stuff on mules on seprate accounts.

CHEWY

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HOBO THATS WHY THE NEW JED BOT LETS U ADJUST THE TIME SETTIN U ENTER AND EXIST A GAME U NEWB 99.9% OF PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN YOUR STUPID A@# GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF POSTIN YOUR NON SENSE BABLING ON ABOUT YOUR THEORIES ON PBOTERS GETTIN BANNED I HOPE THE ADMINS BAN YOUR NEWB A@# OMG IM TO OLD FOR THIS SH#$

Status
Not open for further replies.