Bots Detected Must Sticky And Read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I need some stuff for my barbarian, account : rebelforce message me if can can give me good stuff free THX a #$%$ load,

AND YES HTIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TOPIC BUT O WELL.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^ delete this post from "greg"

also here's proof; several e-mails from blizz my group of friends has recieved:

I'm afraid I can't answer your question with a straight to-the-point answer. We are aware of the bots and hacks people use and when they adversely affect the overall performance of Battle.net, we will take action. The chest-hack was an example of this. We have already banned accounts for using the Pindlebot but this action was not deemed necessary to advertise. A lot goes on that the public will never be informed of. On one hand, that might be unfortunate, but on the other, it's just necessary from a business sense. Despite rumors to the contrary, Blizzard has not "given up" on Diablo II. There really is a very large patch in progress and it will be released when it has been thoroughly tested.
also--------------

NEW HACK WARNING

In one of the hacks being distributed, if someone knows that you are running this hack they can potentially steal your items if you are in a trade screen with them. Basically what happens is when you show your items the other person clicks his check mark, the hack detects this and automatically checks yours thus accepting the trade which can allow for your items to be stolen.

hobo123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got news guys. You're so dumb its sick =)

Did it EVER occur to anyone here, maybe blizz is deleting accounts from Bot users BECAUSE they come here and READ the posts containing "pickit logs"? All the smart people here seem to post their pickit log with their actual character name, how ****ing stupid is that. All blizzard has to do is come here read one of the MANY posts containing pickit logs WITH character names, and BAN THAT ACCOUNT. use your BRAINS JESUS

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hobo123
oh shut up i think thats bull shit! blizzard would come and waste there times reading posts then deleting accounts! that would take f*cking ages and whats to stop people from using fake account names in post dumb ass

Ferdinand

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok hopefully this should shut hobo up for once and for all.........ok 1. B.net can never completley kick you off because they cant ban ip #s never have been able too never will so a person comes back after having there acount "nuked" builds one mf char back up resonably well starts pindle bot again and voila back to where they were b.net cant stop it unless they patch it.......

on another note b.net is free man you think they waste there time coming to read all the diablo forums in the world ............NO.......... that would take forever they know the hacks are out there and they have people who are inside the b.net company who use them to test them to try and patch them...the first time i was ever trade hacked it was a blizz technichian and he gave the shit back. There just trying to make a point and its one thats falling upon deaf ears because most of us actually know something about them..............NOW WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!

elitja

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ferdinand hehe that was the most bull shit i ever have heard us brain dead kid hehe face the fact and dont come up with some bs storys blizz technichian would never hack u ffs he can try many many times at other blizz tech ppl ok say u got trade hacked then it was nice guys u tryed 2 be good and he showed u how nice he was 2 make u admire him cause u prolly had the most items if hes hacked work :)

hobo123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ferdinand
ok hopefully this should shut hobo up for once and for all.........ok 1. B.net can never completley kick you off because they cant ban ip #s never have been able too never will so a person comes back after having there acount "nuked" builds one mf char back up resonably well starts pindle bot again and voila back to where they were b.net cant stop it unless they patch it.......
First off simpleton, lets get something straight. You'll never shut me up, not unless one of the many lovely admins here ban me.
They ban CD-keys, and accounts. So, if you feel fit, and want to post you're character names, be my guest, ill be laughing when you come here bitching about losing your account.

on another note b.net is free man you think they waste there time coming to read all the diablo forums in the world ............NO..........
You didn't understand my post, its okay, no need to get your panties tied up in a knot. You even just contradicted what you said.. You imply with that since B.net is free, they wouldn't read websites containing information in hacking them.. how much bullshit is that? They DO read these types of websites. And I'll put money on it, they're banning accounts through character names supplied here. This website gets *HUGE* amounts of hits daily, and ill bet at least one or two is from blizzard.

that would take forever they know the hacks are out there and they have people who are inside the b.net company who use them to test them to try and patch them...
It wouldn't take 'forever' captain ahab. Maybe you take forever reading these posts, all it takes is one shmuck to send blizzard a web-link directly leading to a post containing names. All blizzard has to do is read and delete the accounts containing supplied names. Use you brain. =(

the first time i was ever trade hacked it was a blizz technichian and he gave the shit back. There just trying to make a point and its one thats falling upon deaf ears because most of us actually know something about them..............NOW WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, nice story. The first time was from a bliz technichian. Cool man, he gave you a windforce too right? He talks with you daily? Please, no need to bullshit people here to attempt to pursuade them onto your side. Secondly, I've only made one post in this thread. Don't tell me to 'shut the hell up' you ****ing oaf.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
blizz will only ban people if they can get ALL (or close to all) users. About 99.7% of botters never post their pickitlogs...

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
simple fast question. Did your friend got his cd key ban????? Or just his Pindlebot account ban????? Or all those accounts that he created with his cd key were all ban???? Hmmm, please post up what got ban????? His pindlebot account or these rest of all his account that he created with the same cd key?????? We need to know so some others can avoid such a situation:D

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Unless they have hard proof they will not ban anyone. What they can do is nuke pindles drops. How about if pindle just drops potions and TPs from now on. They can do that.

As for going to forum and getting pindle.ini that is not hard proof, they could get hard proof after that but it would be a pain in the ass (they wold have to monitor your account for 2 weeks and write a summary of what you have done.)

hobo123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blizzard doesnt need hard proof to ban people. This isnt like society with a homocide conviction people. When you install the game and agree to the terms on B-net you acknowledge and AGREE that blizzard can delete your account at any time. They don't owe anyone an excuse or reason for deleting accounts, nor do they need 'hard proof'. Remember, they supply a FREE service here, so they can ban anyone they want, with or without proof.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But they as a company would not do that for it is unethical. You are thinking too unethical for human terms.

Blizzard does go to forums (or used to) but they would not use this one to make any stings (attacks).... just look at it. Do people here really serve as a threat?

Also they have not done anything with out a valid reason or REASONALABLE PROOF, like when they got rid of 1 digit names/number names or other such devices.

JayBoCC2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one thing... its all over diabloworld... they can track how fast you enter an leave games... time inbetween and how long you spend in them... THATS how they guess at who is a bot user... if ur going in and out of games in a inhumane ammount of time and doing it so fast that its humanly impossible and that your doing it for like 8 hours straight... thats what gets you busted.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That is a valid reason and they would have to monitor you for a week in order to get valid results.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hobo; They want "Hard Proof" not NEED it... OMFG think of it this way fkn 21 post newb;;

If they ban 75% of b.net users, they will loose players
thus loose customers of their upcoming games
thus loose money
thus loose publicity
---
thus you are a fkn retard

Kakorot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i did everything legit you know man HAD an account with 3 99's a 95 and a new pally at 85 and well i decided to try p-bot and i quit using it like a week and a half ago and now my account is gone yo and man am i pissed. cause i didnt get shit from pindle first of all. second all my shit that was on the account i spent so much goddanm time doing its not even funny anymore. flippin blizzard like everybody know that people play this game all the time4 right? its no joke man were addicted. But you know Blizzard just lost a good customer. **** them the expect me to keep buying tier shit. i have every blizzard game out there and i even bought 4 copies of d2 and lod cause i broke 2 and bought one for a second copy to see if i can run 2 on one pc. and well all that shit lost this is bloody bullshit that all i got to say man.
P.S. - Sorry for the swearing its just i'm so bloody pissed off cause i get home from work and come on to b.net for nothin.

Status
Not open for further replies.