Bloody stupid spam

MysticX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Outstanding idea CLAN_RP_! And... good sense of humor.. lol.
I liked just about everything :D

I have an idea! :D If a unit gets shot in a spot (leg or arm) your arm or leg just rips off! This is where a medic of some kind would come in handy... The medic can drag your unit behind a rock or something and do quick aid. If your unit is badly injured... it can go to a (new building) med care center (for terran) and get taken care of. If it looses something, it can get it replaced.

PSI needs some kind of difficulties to it. Perhaps some "needs".

... now how amazing would it be to have little windows showing you the animation of your nuke falling from the sky... they should have some tiny views about two inches wide and an inch long in the bottom right corner of your screen. It would should a small view of your attacks... (they would be enormously huge attacks though) think of your nuke falling... you watch it fall from outer space .. past the clouds... and onto your target... and then see the explosion after wards. It wouldnt have a movie they just make for it... but it would actually show the GAME in it background of the nuke.... kind of hard to explain... kind of like if the nuke was falling from the sky.. and its showing an overhead view.. you would actually see whats below... it would show whats EXACTLY below the nuke.. hope you guys understand

AMAZING special unit idea CLAN_RP!!! That would be GREAT. They should have like five to choose from in each race.

Units should be able to hide by rocks.. but have something to be done automatically in battle.

THATS ALL I GOT FOR NOW :D

MysticX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

I have an idea! :D If a unit gets shot in a spot (leg or arm) your arm or leg just rips off! This is where a medic of some kind would come in handy... The medic can drag your unit behind a rock or something and do quick aid. If your unit is badly injured... it can go to a (new building) med care center (for terran) and get taken care of. If it looses something, it can get it replaced.

... now how amazing would it be to have little windows showing you the animation of your nuke falling from the sky... they should have some tiny views about two inches wide and an inch long in the bottom right corner of your screen. It would should a small view of your attacks... (they would be enormously huge attacks though) think of your nuke falling... you watch it fall from outer space .. past the clouds... and onto your target... and then see the explosion after wards. It wouldnt have a movie they just make for it... but it would actually show the GAME in it background of the nuke.... kind of hard to explain... kind of like if the nuke was falling from the sky.. and its showing an overhead view.. you would actually see whats below... it would show whats EXACTLY below the nuke.. hope you guys understand

AMAZING special unit idea CLAN_RP!!! That would be GREAT. They should have like five to choose from in each race.

Units should be able to hide by rocks.. but have something to be done automatically in battle.

MysticX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

MysticX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

MysticX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOOOO SHIT!!!

IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT MEAN TO DO THAT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOT LETTING ME DELETE THE POSTS!!!!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN I AM REALLY SORRY!