BlizzForums vs BattleForums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redcloak

Member!
Reaction score
Hello, as you may know, I am one of the administrators of BlizzForums.com.

I am also organizing a BlizzForums Brood War Team for our members to compete with other groups.

I want to know if you would be interested in having a match against our (soon-to-be-formed) team sometime in the early/mid of March.

We could use a
5 1v1
4 2v2
setup, and the map of choice would be LT (for fairness).

Questions or comments?

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Your forum vs this forum...?

What if someone in your forum post in this forum? Could he/she play for both teams?

It sounds like a fun idea. We'd have to decide who should play, tho. How should we do that? By voting? By holding a tiny tour?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hmm is it just us aganst urs orother fourm teams?

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i'm a member of blizz also, but i haven't posted, only once. my post count is like 0.67 or something. my user name there is hunter killer. i think my friend evan would like the challenge for that tourney you guys are holding.. PM him, his username is spectrallynx99

Redcloak

Member!
Reaction score
Well, we're organizing a team to play games like this, but you guys could pick up people however you want. I think that mid-late March would be ideal for us, just to give you an early heads up.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
SmashBroPro Should look in to this, I'm good with teamates, And my nme on U.S. East is Swedish_Tuna =) I had to update my account so my stats suck

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
SkuZZy needs to make an announcement on this (if he's not dead) or coRt/Crookedfoot can?

I'd be in on it. And we could hold a tiny tourney to see who goes in it. Or we could guess?! :p

AKA-47 & Master_America are shoe-in's for our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.