Blizzcon Updates

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, I had a crappy experience with the game. Let's just say, me + cartoonish graphics = starting off on a very bad foot.
if you didnt know.. all you had to say was "i dont know"

it really doesnt mean anything in a whole.. who gives a rat's ass about being knowledgeable in videogame anyways?

L

Laharl

I'm going into video game design, and am helping create one as we speak.

Well, not EXACTLY as we speak. I'm taking a break. But you know what I mean.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
No. Siege Tanks are ROC and only attack buildings. Siege engines attack buildings and air, doing siege to buildings, somewhere around 50 damage and piercing to air around 14?
technically he still got it half-wrong (or wrong) becuase he said they make great creeping units... ("great" for air creeps, maybe but def not for ground ones)

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
air units are in fact units :). i thought we were on TFT since ntrik asked the Q about gob tinkerer

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
air units are in fact units :). i thought we were on TFT since ntrik asked the Q about gob tinkerer
jus by saying it rocks at creeping though... geenrally one could understand it as creeping ground units since theres not many air creep units and if there are any, they're like lvl 10 dragon shits (which are impossible to kill with siege engines)

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
jus by saying it rocks at creeping though... geenrally one could understand it as creeping ground units since theres not many air creep units and if there are any, they're like lvl 10 dragon shits (which are impossible to kill with siege engines)
unless you have peasants repair it constantly :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
L

Laharl

Ntrik, that was a part of answering Pan. I didn't answer YOURS at all.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
lol. have you ever massed peasants? back when i played 4v4 i used to mass peasants everytime i got pissed at my teamates

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol. have you ever massed peasants? back when i played 4v4 i used to mass peasants everytime i got pissed at my teamates
dude do u still remember when me and aragorn AT'd? He massed aco and I massed wisps?

LOL

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You don't build Siege Engines to creep. Also they do 14 damage 1t 100%. Against Dragons they would do like 21-25, and they do hit up to 5 units at once. Some creeps have like a level 5 drake, and level 3 dragons beside the drakes.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
dude do u still remember when me and aragorn AT'd? He massed aco and I massed wisps?

LOL
i did AT with SOMEONE from bf once. lets just say i got owned by tanks cuz i sucked at that time. i think it was nameless