T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's all about the custom maps. Seriosuly. I wish I was at one of those confrences so I could be like "yo, the map creator, you gonna let there be heroes or something similar in it?"

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well hopefully we will have a custom user base here soon. i think theres only like me and 3 people

L

Laharl

Actually, the Battle.net forums are filled with fanboys who have Blizzard's... deep down their... Well, you get the idea.

WoW graphics are as repulsive, and pathetic as the game itself.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Actually, the Battle.net forums are filled with fanboys who have Blizzard's... deep down their... Well, you get the idea.
Battle.et forums are filled with people exactly like you, who complain about everything, no matter how cool or awesome or important it is to a game. The same people who seem to be better off playing crappy Starcraft.

L

Laharl

Starcraft is in every way superior to warcraft III. I'm upset that the only thing they've done that was even remotely intelligent, was removing black hole.

People who think that black hole was anything but stupid really should lay off the crack.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The only thing that would make you happy is if they kept the same tech tree and units for the three races, same cripple game engine and UI and the exact same graphics.

So in other words PLAY STARCRAFT and leave Starcraft II for the gamers who want something new.

L

Laharl

*The poseur gamers who would rather have a game play itself for them.

Note: Two things.
1. Removing black hole. Removing tempest.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
*The poseur gamers who would rather have a game play itself for them.
Correction. Poseur gamers who can't play any game, but tells everyone else they can't game.

We've gone through how horribly wrong you are about WCIII, so stop posting.

L

Laharl

War3 half plays itself with the poorly conceived spellcasting and movement system. Anyone who would play that sort of game doesn't know a thing about RTS games.

Half of playing an RTS well is the micro. As I said: Don't like micro? Then play PC FPS games with all the other pussies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
War3 half plays itself with the poorly conceived spellcasting and movement system. Anyone who would play that sort of game doesn't know a thing about RTS games.

Half of playing an RTS well is the micro. As I said: Don't like micro? Then play PC FPS games with all the other pussies.
Except War3 requires more micro. Everyone Knows this, even SC players concede that Warcraft III requires more micro. You are the only person I know who can't understand how wrong you are about WCIII.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
the only cd i've ever smashed in disgust was nfl gameday 98. worst football game ever imo.

wc3 is badass.

L

Laharl

I break bad games in disgust. I also broke WoW.

Three good things so far:
1. Removal of black whore. I mean whole.
2. Carriers back.
3. The carriers don't look completely like ass.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I break bad games in disgust. I also broke WoW.

Three good things so far:
1. Removal of black whore. I mean whole.
2. Carriers back.
3. The carriers don't look completely like ass.
1. I agree with you
2. Carriers were basically the same thing as tempests.... o_O correct me if im wrong

L

Laharl

I hate the tempest's shield system. It makes no sense in a flavour sense.