Blizzard working on Diablo 3 according to this months PC Gamer UK...

vilkrang

Reaction score
"Blizzard are still working on their secretive and much delayed sequel to the classic RPG series. The Project suffered delays earlier this year when the master developers abruptly closed their Blizzard North studio which has traditionally been the home of Diablo. Blizzard still have four development studios left but are famous for refusing to release games that don't meet their standards. Witness the grisly fate of Warcraft Adventures and the protracted development time given to console shooter Starcraft Ghost."

Halakermaker

Member!
Reaction score
and were did you get all this info from?

Sniper_Gehrtz

Reaction score
well i would have to agre that that article is true because blizzard all ready release WoW:Bruning Cruasdes but not release date

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Pics/Scans would be nice. Or a link. Else you're just making shit up.

vilkrang

Reaction score
iMike said:
Pics/Scans would be nice. Or a link. Else you're just making shit up.
A please would be nice...

Edit: Having trouble uploading it to photobucket at the moment, I'll post it a bit later.

Sniper_Gehrtz

Reaction score
that is all we needed so that proof enough to some people and i would believe it bbeucase they are wroking on 1 people have heard but no one knows what it is. it is not WoW:Burning Crusades!! because they didnt keep that secret

Axefire

Reaction score
10$ this is fake lol

Why is the second page black?

Why this pics is the only place on the net to talk about D3?

vilkrang

Reaction score
Axefire said:
10$ this is fake lol

Why is the second page black?

Why this pics is the only place on the net to talk about D3?
I was in a rush and put it the wrong way in my scanner, and if I was going to try and fake something do you not think I would cite a different magazine, PC Gamer being the biggest selling PC Games magazine in the UK selling around 50,000 copies a month? It would be pretty easy to disprove, but as anyone who has the magazine will tell you its not fake, why would I go to all that trouble?

I'm flattered, but your an idiot, like I said it would be the easiest thing in the world to disprove, so if your so clever disprove it.

Axefire

Reaction score
Great that was my error... I looked over the internet and on the mags official forum and no 1 heard about this 1 thats why. Its real that it look damn true but with all cow-shit that come's here we must look well :D

Anyway thats probly the greateast news ive heard this year :)

Can any 1 post another pics just to be 100% SURE its true?

Cause the other person that said it was true is a 1 poster that joined the same day of your post