Blizzard Says No War Of World Craft 2 Any Time Soon

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
WOW already pissed on Warcraft lore, and each successive expansion pack further pisses on the grave of rational warcraft story lines.

WOW 2 would be a horrifically obscene gesture to the people who are real warcraft fans.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
That's true as well. By the time Blizzard is done expanding upon WoW, we will have killed Sargeras and WoW 2 will be a bloodfrenzy to see who an slay the most titans and rip the universe to shreds the quickest.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Sequels in MMO's are just to redefine graphics. WoW is fine.
QFT.

It's not like their going to change the geography or anything. A WoW 2 would be pointless.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I'm a computer programmer! I will never send you a "so called trojan". Know leave all your email addresses plx.
Same, I am not that foolish. If I just plain out wanted to wreck your computer, I would just send mallicious code and try to access your Root directory and/or C Drive.

Dream said:
It's not like their going to change the geography or anything. A WoW 2 would be pointless.
Making sequels to MMOs is pointless. When I mean sequels, I am not including expansion packs. I am talking different everything, or at least most of it.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Same, I am not that foolish. If I just plain out wanted to wreck your computer, I would just send mallicious code and try to access your Root directory and/or C Drive.
Because I would totally compile and run a virus on my computer...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Not if I force a link to it and run it.

There are some people that actually dont give a damn what they do online, and eventually download something they shouldnt.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I take that as a compliment. Thanks.

yomama11

Member!
Reaction score
The developer behind the world's most popular MMO, World of Warcraft, has told VideoGamer.com that it has not even begun to think about a making a sequel.

"We haven't even started to think about a sequel," he said. "The team still has a huge wishlist of exciting features to add on top of what's already been implemented since launch. Not to mention, we're all still playing the game pretty heavily ourselves, and there's a lot more content that we want to see as players."

Soucre
I personly dont think they should make a sequel until then get 2-4 more exspansions out for world of warcraft when people start wanting a sequel or more things to play ingame.

F

Fivesixbuzz

I think 2010 is a good point to see sequels. I try not to think about it since I'll be a grown man then