CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Skill Calculator

Blizzard released today the Diablo III skill calculator. Post your setups

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I had a lot of fun with this. Nothing to post yet though. Witch doctor still looks awesome.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Please post screenshots so we don't have to confirm age, etc. each time

kissmekwik

Reaction score
Liking the Wizard. Is it just me it does it seem like forever that we've been waiting for this to come out?

I made up a Wiz with skills, but I can't seem to post the SS. I'm using Photobucket. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? (I am using "Insert Image" and have the Photobucket Direct Link, but it just won't paste...)

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Liking the Wizard. Is it just me it does it seem like forever that we've been waiting for this to come out?

I made up a Wiz with skills, but I can't seem to post the SS. I'm using Photobucket. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? (I am using "Insert Image" and have the Photobucket Direct Link, but it just won't paste...)
I think there is a minimum of 25 posts before you can post pictures or links. It's to prevent rampant spam.

And yes, it seems like it has been forever. For many years we have thought it was coming out within the next year. But the frequency of Blizzard's latest press releases on Diablo III suggests plus the Beta release gives me the idea it will be 6-12 months. (that's a completely made up number).