Blizzard bought out SAS!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
And I thought the demise of Blizzard Entertainment was comming soon due to everyone quitting.
This is probably what has been happeneing for the past year with the StarCraft Ghost development. Issues with Swingin' Ape Studios.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lwek said:
And I thought the demise of Blizzard Entertainment was comming soon due to everyone quitting.
This is probably what has been happeneing for the past year with the StarCraft Ghost development. Issues with Swingin' Ape Studios.
So did I! But this is like a breath of fresh air. A lot of good programs are going to be making new console games! I wonder what Blizzard has planned!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Nice way to advertise your website :)

Either way, that's very good news. I hope that means they'll make SC Ghost out asap :)

PauseBreak

Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Nice way to advertise your website :)

Either way, that's very good news. I hope that means they'll make SC Ghost out asap :)
1 more day, just 1 and (probably 2) and we'll ALL know what's going on. I'm so pumped!!!!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
MrBret said:
So did I! But this is like a breath of fresh air. A lot of good programs are going to be making new console games! I wonder what Blizzard has planned!
That's what I fear.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Darkmatter said:
Awesome! Maybe they can persuade Blizzard to forge a PC Ghost for us little guys who don't want to buy a console for it? :D
I'm pretty sure that the history of Swingin' Ape Studios has been console games.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I've totally given up hope that they will make a PC version for us guys, then again, I've also given up hope that Ghost will be for current console systems.
Stupid stupid Blizzard.