Blizzard anouncing a new game.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Old thread clearly.

If they made a new MMo it would probably be like Starcraft Galaxy or something like that. Diablo III gameplay is too similar to a MMO that developing a Diablo III and a Diablo MMO makes no sense.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
Old thread clearly.

If they made a new MMo it would probably be like Starcraft Galaxy or something like that. Diablo III gameplay is too similar to a MMO that developing a Diablo III and a Diablo MMO makes no sense.
I'd rather see SC: Ghost.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ likewise.

its time to try the console market. Blizzard is legendary in rts games. im sure they will have a shot on fps on console and i believe nova will give masterchief a good fight, well if they make sc:ghost as stunning and big like all other top similar games like mgs4, halo, gears of wars2 etc.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
$10 says they never touch the console again since Ghost went sooooo downhill.
After Merging with Activison, there is actually a greater chance now to get on the console market.

Plus SC:Ghost wasn't Blizzard, it was another company that couldn't get their **** together.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Im hoping for a new IP

No
no? like sc ghost can never be like those 2 games? I believe they can, if they focus more on creating their first console fps like game than their pc games im sure they will do really great. Blizzard don't have any problem in the graphics department, the only problem is what innovation can they put with sc ghost to make it better than those top console games.

$10 says they never touch the console again since Ghost went sooooo downhill.
It never went down coz it was never released. It was canceled, and imo its because the current graphics and play style they have with it was already too old compared to the new titles and sequels of top games like halo.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
no? like sc ghost can never be like those 2 games? I believe they can, if they focus more on creating their first console fps like game than their pc games im sure they will do really great. Blizzard don't have any problem in the graphics department, the only problem is what innovation can they put with sc ghost to make it better than those top console games.
calling games liek halo and GoW stunning means nothing kid. any oen can make a shooter better then halo or gow. but no one wants to play them

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
poor cort he had starcraftghost.com as his domain he coulda been rich.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
can you give examples of these games your saying? and please don't call me kid pops.
never stated any games.

Half Life 2 rapes anything Halo. In fact, anything in the orange box is better then Halo.
Indifferent for Half Life. better then halo but something makes me not like it/ compels me to finish the game.